• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Twitter rumours say that Arshavin will join Azerbaijani club Khazar Lankaran and will earn £400k a week becoming the highest paid footballer in the world.

Please don't be true. I want off this planet.
We should have sold him, after Song I believe Wenger mastered the art of selling shitty players for good cash.

I've been on that Neymar hype train for a long while now, who here has an actual Neymar kit? I do(SoccerTriads). The longer I've been on this train though, the more doubts I have.

I do

Jfji9Tm.jpg

I think Neymar will be awesome for them. No Robinho 2.0
Though I think they could use someone like Lewandowski way more atm. (apart from CBs, etc.) and he'll probably need a whole season to get accustomed, but he will be great in the long run.
Also his divishness fits right in with Barca so it won't stand out all that much.

Gambit

Holy shit German TV sucks, "Hart aber Fair" is talking about the CL final, what a load of shit.

watching it as well. So awful. The selection of guests alone is pure torture. But Frank Plasberg is a horse's ass of the highest magnitude anyway, so that was to be expected

fuenf

Barca still needs to shore up their defense. Their best shot at making Neymar work would be to let him and Messi free roam all over the pitch (like Ribery / Robben did on Saturday or like Reus / Götze basically did all season), but they'd need a strong defense to support that kind of play and it both would need to track back occasionally.

pulga

Banned
I think Neymar will be awesome for them. No Robinho 2.0
Though I think they could use someone like Lewandowski way more atm. (apart from CBs, etc.) and he'll probably need a whole season to get accustomed, but he will be great in the long run.
Also his divishness fits right in with Barca so it won't stand out all that much.

You just know he's gonna buy the house with the biggest pool in Barcelona so he can have his bff Alves over, not to mention Alba and Busquits.

fuenf

What's so bad about the Arshavin thing? I'd rather see them spent big bucks on players like him than ruining another quality player's career.

FootballFan

THANK GOD the cunt wants to join the drama school of catalan cunts, I couldnt be happier we "lost" out on him lolololololololol hahahahaha

Enjoy your very own Robinho! We all know that...

I dare you to find a post of mine that says I want Neymar. Ill ban bet you, avatar bet you, whatever bet you want. I dare you.

Have fun with your floppy brazilian cunt.

:lol. I was seriously cringing reading this post. Full of envy ugh.

You wanted him for double what we paid, he didn't want you, build one bro.

pulga

Banned
So how's Monaco coming along? Seems so stupid to me for all these great players to flip off CL football in order to win the big bucks but there you go

What's so bad about the Arshavin thing? I'd rather see them spent big bucks on players like him than ruining another quality player's career.

You don't think theres anything wrong with fucking Arshavin becoming the highest paid player in the world?

Scum

Barca still needs to shore up their defense. Their best shot at making Neymar work would be to let him and Messi free roam all over the pitch (like Ribery / Robben did on Saturday or like Reus / Götze basically did all season), but they'd need a strong defense to support that kind of play and it both would need to track back occasionally.

Hummels and Thiago Silva will be ideal, if Barca can get both of them leave...

Linius

I'm really hoping for a Barça home game on June first next season. What are the chances? They played at sunday last weekend.

Slizz

So how's Monaco coming along? Seems so stupid to me for all these great players to flip off CL football in order to win the big bucks but there you go

You don't think theres anything wrong with fucking Arshavin becoming the highest paid player in the world?

For 2 months he's the highest paid player apparently and thats all... Better than wasting on Arsenals bench thats for fucking sure.

pulga

Banned
:lol. I was seriously cringing reading this post. Full of envy ugh.

You wanted him for double what we paid, he didn't want you, build one bro.

Ive been cringing at you trying to convince people we actually wanted him lololol

But there we go, back to your piss poor "counter" which always waters down to someone being jealous. Please, I beg you, show me where I've said I wanted Neymar, to even begin constituting some sort of jealousy.

Face it, you're stuck with the next big brazilian flop. He and your chilean flop will surely be a beauty to laugh at.

You can't even get your facts straight, since when is 100 million double to 72 million???

FootballFan

Ive been cringing at you trying to convince people we actually wanted him lololol

But there we go, back to your piss poor "counter" which always waters down to someone being jealous. Please, I beg you, show me where I've said I wanted Neymar, to even begin constituting some sort of jealousy.

Face it, you're stuck with the next big brazilian flop. He and your chilean flop will surely be a beauty to laugh at.

You can't even get your facts straight, since when is 100 million double to 72 million???

ZeU9o4q.jpg

Salvadora

I couldnt care less about the money, it's far worse to see a player like Falcao join Monaco and throw away his career.

It's more about the precedent, I think. A lazy Russian being paid £400k p/w! Astronomical prices that are just going to keep going up, and up.

Falcao joining Monaco is a tragedy, no doubt about it. He's arguably the best striker in the world pledging his best years to that 'project'.

Dortmunds fault!!!

Good. No need for more hoofball in BL.
they'll go down next season

What's happening here?
HpN5y5g.gif

/Hummels will not come, he already said so a few days ago and before that confirmed he signed a contract without a clause. Now why would we sell him? Don't be stupads..

fuenf

Good. No need for more hoofball in BL.
they'll go down next season

What's happening here?
HpN5y5g.gif

/Hummels will not come, he already said so a few days ago and before that confirmed he signed a contract without a clause. Now why would we sell him? Don't be stupads..

let them dream :)

pulga

Banned
But why is Arshavin being paid that much?

Is he such a big star in Russia that they expect amazing revenue to come in thanks to his signing?

pulga

Banned
Falcao is an idiot. Doesn't he want to play the CL before he's a 30 year old man? He's 27 already. Can't believe none of the rich oil clubs are trying to stop this atrocity.

FootballFan

didnt work anyway ;) you can post all the Neymar pics you want, but please post them at a reasonable size

I'm just excited about Neymar at Barca. You can already see how many people in this thread are pretending they didn't want him, the pictures just fuel the hate.

Anyways the ignore feature doesn't work, you always end up clicking 'show post'.

fuenf

I'm just excited about Neymar at Barca. You can already see how many people in this thread are pretending they didn't want him, the pictures just fuel the hate.

Anyways the ignore feature doesn't work, you always end up clicking 'show post'.

Like I said I don't have a problem with the pictures, just the size... :)

EZPNyR3.jpg

Can somebody explain to me why Neymar is supposed to be the next big thing (I'm being serious right now)?

I can see the flashiness, the cool moves and all that, but how what did he do for Santos? Has he ever won them a title? Is he always dominating games by scoring a lot of crucial goals or giving a lot of assists?

Since Bale is being mentioned, when I see him play, he always seems to actually do something for the team. He's always the guys that scores that one crucial goal.

I'm don't nearly watch enough games, but in my eyes it seems that Bale is twice the player that Neymar is.

pulga

Banned
omg hahaha neymar hate is getting stronker by the day. Dem mandrils salt

I'm still waiting on one of you erudites to show me an instance of me posting my want for Neymar

Or are you guys gonna keep covering your eyes and ears and pretending most of FootballGaf hasn't been saying Neymar looks like a proper Robinho 2.0 for the better part of a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom