• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjohn

Benitez announced at Naploli. Somehow I get this feeling he'll come back to Stamford Bridge to dump us out of the champions league. He's a very good cup manager I'll give him that.

Lightning

Banned
Benitez announced at Naploli. Somehow I get this feeling he'll come back to Stamford Bridge to dump us out of the champions league. He's a very good cup manager I'll him that.
You may get Napoli in your group. Won't that be fun?

Don't Barca like to include buy back clauses in their contracts when selling young talent? Can't do that if he gets sold by release clause.

Suen

Barca gave us £15mil for Song. Idiots no wonder Wenger was so fast to close the deal. Generosity from Barca!
Idiots, shit team, shit players, Messilona FC. Hope we can sell them Vermaelen but probably not after Song :lol.

The wait for The Engineer and Isco is getting a little dull now.
Isco is coming to Madrid.

He'll end up in Madrid.

/Isco that is

<3

Seems like Ricardo Carvalho is heading to Monaco.

All good luck to him.
Barely used, might as well move on so good for him. Best of luck to him.

Benitez announced at Naploli. Somehow I get this feeling he'll come back to Stamford Bridge to dump us out of the champions league. He's a very good cup manager I'll him that.
First thing I was thinking of, hope it happens. Cavani hat trick.

fuenf

I watched Neymar play a few times this season, he didn't impress, even in the Brazillian league where defending hasn't been invented yet.

yep I had to turn that video off, that's some abysmal defending. Thinking about it La Liga is definitely the right league for him. He'd get killed in the EPL. His CL performances will be where things get interesting...

fuenf

Yeah that Bale video was more impressive than the Neymar one. I don't wanna sound like a delusional Bayern fan, but it reminded me of Robben in his first season at Bayern. Some of the goals were eerily similar.

Blablurn

tumblr_mnebwqf7UH1s00q0ao2_250.png
tumblr_mnebwqf7UH1s00q0ao4_250.png
tumblr_mnebwqf7UH1s00q0ao1_250.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If the brazilian defenders are so bad how come a brazilian team beat an EPL team in the CWC

Kenka

I am sad for Dortmund but they will hopefully show their best side next season to finally get their fingers on the trophy too.

Kenka

I know. I'd rather have 45'000 real fans in a stadium than 25'000 glory hunters mildly interested in what's happening on the pitch.

here is new avatar material for u, mate

ext_sid_194865_Pxgen_r_300xA.jpg
Deal. But only if Dortmund-GAF doesn't get mad about it. I like the irony in it but if Hummels does get transfered to Bayern, I will cease having a Hummels avatar for once and for good.

Gambit

Kroos won't leave, he's too important he's the only legitimate Schweini back-up we have.
He's still only 23, we shouldnt forget that Ribery is 30 already. Selling Kroos would be madness....

------Lewandowski-----
Götze -- Kroos -- Müller
----Javi -- Schweini ---

Agreed 100%. That is my expectation for the lineup in two years as well. Ribery and Robben are getting on a bit. They won't play every game anymore.

Also, Kroos is very close to signing a contract extension, afaik.

Selling him would be an awful idea. He is our future Schweini, and further along at this age.

Kenka

Lautern fans still there, still celebrating their team despite failing to move up. Thanks Dortmund, Hoffenheim staying is your accomplishment. I'm glad Bayern beat you.

I really REALLY want to see Fortuna and Lautern climb back in the BL next year.
Oh, and Dynamo Dresden also.

Carbonox

Agreed 100%. That is my expectation for the lineup in two years as well. Ribery and Robben are getting on a bit. They won't play every game anymore.

Also, Kroos is very close to signing a contract extension, afaik.

Selling him would be an awful idea. He is our future Schweini, and further along at this age.

Once Schweini is too old and Kroos needs to replace him, then you can buy Reus.

-------------Javi---Kroos-----------
Muller---------Gotze----------Reus
------------Lewandowski-----------

heheheheheheheheehheeheehehehe

I WOULD CUM HARD (this is actually what I had for my lineup in my 4th season with Bayern in FIFA :lol)

Btw on the Bayern club shop site, if you go to buy a shirt and then pick a club player to put on the back, number 12 is clear. Does that mean Gotze gets it? I will then have to procure a Gotze Bayern shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom