• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Which game is better, Persona 3: FES or Persona 4?

Thinking of getting a JRPG to play until I go back to uni in September.

Randdalf

Johnny "Ninja Turtle" Ertl is close to signing a new deal at Portsmouth. We've signed a bunch of players in the past few weeks, although most of them played for us last season. Should be on for a good place in League Two next season.

Razor554

United can have Thiago if we can get DeGoat. We promote Sergi Roberto anyways this summer and he will be the next big midfield god.

Lautern fans still there, still celebrating their team despite failing to move up. Thanks Dortmund, Hoffenheim staying is your accomplishment. I'm glad Bayern beat you.

lol

Kaiserslautern was shit and doesn't deserve to play in the Bundesliga. Neither does Düsseldorf, they fucked up hard. As much as I hate Hoffenheim, not undeserved.

Kenka

As much as I sympathize with Lautern, they have a negative side (hooligans/nazi fans), partially due to the high unemployment rate. I'm still sort-of rooting for them, but if I had to choose I'd rather have St. Pauli move up. That's a club that's almost unique in Europe and that deserves the spotlight more.
Let's cut the peer in two halves: Leipzig, Dresden and St-Pauli in the BL next year.
OK, Leipzig needs a couple more years to make it. Once Leipzig and Dresden are back in the BL, we will be able to talk about the end of the process of rebuilding of the DDR.

:lol Madrid were paying double of what Barca was for Neymar. Too bad no one good wants to join that shit club. Neymar is a legend.

Real Madrid has just gone into their usual "buy anything shiny" mode like they do every now and then, but you were quicker than them to take the bait.

la liga is dead.

dc89

David Luiz on Fernandinho: "If he joins City, the Premier League will win a new star. I really hope he is allowed to make his dream move."

fuenf

lol

Kaiserslautern was shit and doesn't deserve to play in the Bundesliga. Neither does Düsseldorf, they fucked up hard. As much as I hate Hoffenheim, not undeserved.

Thing is, Hoffenheim is still a good team, the players just didnt give a shit and werent used to the relegation battle. When it really mattered they stepped up and played to their potential.

Let's cut the peer in two halves: Leipzig, Dresden and St-Pauli in the BL next year.
OK, Leipzig needs a couple more years to make it. Once Leipzig and Dresden are back in the BL, we will be able to talk about the end of the process of rebuilding of the DDR.

Leipzig IS FAR WORSE than Hoffenheim

Splatt

Lautern fans still there, still celebrating their team despite failing to move up. Thanks Dortmund, Hoffenheim staying is your accomplishment. I'm glad Bayern beat you.

Lautern would just get relegated in the upcoming season.

I expect Hertha to do that, just like they did the last time they were in Bundesliga.

Suen

I've never fully played through a Persona game before. Had Persona 3 but only played about 10 hours of that. I'd like to try another one.
Fair enough, never played through one as well so can't help you out there. Haven't played a JRPG in ages...should go back and finish Lost Odyssey lol.

FootballFan

Real Madrid has just gone into their usual "buy anything shiny" mode like they do every now and then, but you were quicker than them to take the bait.

la liga is dead.

Wooden pls. Real Madrid wanted the next big thing/next Pele and even offered double. But Neymar knows just how shit the club is and how hard it would be sharing a locker-room with cunts like Coentrao, Ronaldo, Pepe, Arbeloa, Ramos, the rest of the team etc.

He went to the right team, and now Madrid fans claim they didn't want him even though they did everything they could to stop him joining Barca.

edit
Oh look even Chelsea payed more. Face it bro's. You all wanted him, but he only wanted one team.

bud

Chelsea too wanted to pay more.
#NeymarBarcalegend

well, at least he made the right choice. it'd be far easier for him to succeed at barcelona than at chelsea or in the premier league in general. i still think he's overrated, though, but eh.

Wooden pls. Real Madrid wanted the next big thing/next Pele and even offered double. But Neymar knows just how shit the club is and how hard it would be sharing a locker-room with cunts like Coentrao, Ronaldo, Pepe, Arbeloa, Ramos, the rest of the team etc.

He went to the right team, and now Madrid fans claim they didn't want him even though they did everything they could to stop him joining Barca.

edit
Oh look even Chelsea played more. Face it bro's. You all wanted him, but he only wanted one team.

i8Bo0RpP8q5xa.gif

I've already quoted my posts back from 2011 and early 2012 where I said I didn't want him at Chelsea. He's so frustrating to watch.

edit
Oh look even Chelsea payed more. Face it bro's. You all wanted him, but he only wanted one team.

Zenit never bid for him and we thought that paying 60 million for Hulk was a good idea. Because even our terrible scouts know that Neymar is trash.

Suen

edit

Essien on Mou to Chelsea :

He said: “We have a very good relationship. I understand him very well. Daddy knows I can play in any position he wants me to, except goalkeeper.”

AAAAH STOP CALLING HIM DADDY PLS

Also Cech said he was in pole position today and Ramires and Luiz also talked about it like it was pretty much done.

Linius

I think we can agree on the fact most of us didn't really want Neymar.

But yeah, now he's coming to Barca I can only hope he'll be a succes.

Oh guys, when is the La Liga schedule for next season out there?

FootballFan

^Yeah yeah.. "Guys I swear, I don't want Messi/Ronaldo to join us!" that is what it sounds like. Haha

Right click

Save as

Fuck your bridges, FF.

In other news, AD S4 was amazing. Took a while for it to click, but when it does... my ninja.

:loloolol

fuenf

He can't be the best U21 player in the world Wooden, the pictures arent big enough! A world class player only shows up in huge pictures!

pulga

Banned
Twitter rumours say that Arshavin will join Azerbaijani club Khazar Lankaran and will earn £400k a week becoming the highest paid footballer in the world.

Please don't be true. I want off this planet.

Holy shit, this has to be fake. Why why why why this makes no sense

:lol Madrid were paying double of what Barca was for Neymar. Too bad no one good wants to join that shit club. Neymar is a legend.

THANK GOD the cunt wants to join the drama school of catalan cunts, I couldnt be happier we "lost" out on him lolololololololol hahahahaha

Enjoy your very own Robinho! We all know that...

I hope he's this good in Spain

and speaking of top 10 goals, I watched Bale's for this season. jesus christ.

...Bale >>>> Neymar

My god what a player. Florentino sign him up now!

edit

I dare you to find a post of mine that says I want Neymar. Ill ban bet you, avatar bet you, whatever bet you want. I dare you.

Have fun with your floppy brazilian cunt.

Suen

In a year the Neymar haters will get bent

Maybe
It's not people hating him (ok some do), it's just that no one really wanted him as badly as the media made it out to be. Most just want him for the name, image and marketing purposes, the next big star in Europe (without any evidence to back it up). Most clubs are concerned with signing other top players who have proven themselves on an European level, Neymar is not on that list. Did Barca do a good signing? Yes I believe so. Does Neymar have the potential to become a great player in Europe? Absolutely and that would be great for Barca. I'm sure many other clubs, including Madrid wouldn't mind having him on the team but other than that most fans imo don't seem to be too concerned about losing out on him. It's not like this is Messi on the transfer list. The only one who cared lots about Neymar in Madrid is Perez just to:

1. Fuck with Barca
2. Have the next Pele as FF said
3. Galactico bullshit.

Why the FUCK would Falcao go to Monaco? Is he only after monez?
So he can sign up with Madrid in January.

Somebody in this thread explained it well, it's not really his choice, it's his third-party owners that are keen for him to go to Monaco so they can make back money on their investment.
Link to post?

Blablurn

Bu-bu-but they won the best league in the world™.

That said, I respect Manchester United. Great club. I like Arsenal-GAF more however.

Once Schweini is too old and Kroos needs to replace him, then you can buy Reus.

-------------Javi---Kroos-----------
Muller---------Gotze----------Reus
------------Lewandowski-----------

heheheheheheheheehheeheehehehe

I WOULD CUM HARD (this is actually what I had for my lineup in my 4th season with Bayern in FIFA :lol)

Btw on the Bayern club shop site, if you go to buy a shirt and then pick a club player to put on the back, number 12 is clear. Does that mean Gotze gets it? I will then have to procure a Gotze Bayern shirt.
the 12 is dedicated to the fans. they are the 12th man basically.

oh and btw, lol dortmund. i love watching klopp interviews now. taste the sadness!

Slizz

I've been on that Neymar hype train for a long while now, who here has an actual Neymar kit? I do(SoccerTriads). The longer I've been on this train though, the more doubts I have.

I don't think Barca is the right fit at all for him and I have been saying he'd do a lot better on Madrid, but that was when Mou was there. I don't think he's willing to go under Messi's wing and learn the actual game of football. Now that Mou's gone at Madrid I have no clue where he'd fit in and succeed. He should just go to Monaco at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom