• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Does it look like Benteke will stay? The stuff I randomly caught sounded like some other PL club would sign him. Or was that just for the case Villa had gotten relegated?

I still have a minimum of hope we could actually sign him :(

Judging from local reports and how he reacted to all the talk about him wanting to leave on his twitter...

I think there's about a 20% chance he leaves. I think we'll double his wage to £40k a week, add a year to his contract, and he'll likely leave next summer.

Remember when Chelsea kept a manager over a year?

Night people.

i4K6iWWWZQ69K.gif

You can start a new one year count down on Sunday.

Judging from local reports and how he reacted to all the talk about him wanting to leave on his twitter...

I think there's about a 20% chance he leaves. I think we'll double his wage to £40k a week, add a year to his contract, and he'll likely leave next summer.

Sounds great, we'll keep Lewy for another year then :D

Salvadora

When you think about it, it is shocking that Arsenal have the second best defensive record in the league. What are the other teams doing, like.

You all doubted the Bould effect!

Clegg

The Premier League is turning into an arms race between City, Chelsea and United.

All three clubs are looking to make mega signings this summer. And imo United don't even need much tweaking to the team. A decent cm and we're pretty much sorted.

The Premier League is turning into an arms race between City, Chelsea and United.

All three clubs are looking to make mega signings this summer. And imo United don't even need much tweaking to the team. A decent cm and we're pretty much sorted.

Another winger, surely? Young, Nani, Valencia, Zaha.

Turok_TTZ

That is number of shots, it just is.

Thank you for caring enough to answer this. For Di maria to have even more shots than Benz and Higuain is telling. And for all who say Benz is allergic to the inside of box, How is it he has more shots than Higuain who is a poacher? And while benz is creating/setting up plays to top it all off?

I'll add some more stats in a bit.

Thank you for caring enough to answer this. For Di maria to have even more shots than Benz and Higuain is telling. And for all who say Benz is allergic to the inside of box, How is it he has more shots than Higuain who is a poacher? And while benz is creating/setting up plays to top it all off?

Poachers taking less shots than general strikers is logical and inevitable.

Benzema has more shots and less goals. Higuain is clinical compared to him based on your stats.

Good news, guys:

Since 2009, UEFA decided that the original remains in their possession constantly. The winner gets a replica in original size immediately after the final.

So, clean pots for everyone!

rodvik

Oh nice. Some Villa muppetry now with a paper source.

Fine with Austin in as a replacement for outgoing Bent as a backup to Benteke. If Petrov recommends the other Bulgarian chap then I'm all for it, although I had hoped we would be afterthe Bulgarian attackin midfielder Georgi Milanov.

Excellent, Our muppetry begins. Good, goood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom