• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pre

I'm a bit worried about the back four. I was hoping that Besler would start over Goodson, and Beasley is a makeshift LB at best. I'll be interested to see how Brad Davis does. He's quite good with his left foot in MLS. Maybe he can give Jozy some much-needed service.

Korez

Oh you Robin
3AQmK.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KG5y0yo9H4

Wes

venison crêpe
Altidore looks lively at least.

American midfield positioning off the ball is terrible in attack. Sort it out Klingo.

Pre

The defense needs to pull their heads out of their asses or this is going to turn ugly real soon.

Altidore looks lively at least.

American midfield positioning off the ball is terrible in attack. Sort it out Klingo.

Off the ball movement is something we still haven't figured out for whatever reason. We have always sucked at it.

Wes

venison crêpe
The distances the midfield passes have to cover is too far. No one is running from midfield or dribbling with the ball at the back line.

Kenka

Klinsmann expects much from this double confrontation with European teams. I can see his team try its utmost to not be defeated. Trouble being: Belgium and Germany are top 5 materials right now in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom