• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

This guy.

This guy.

I dont even know if he's being sarcastic or he genuinely has no idea whats going on.

Ultimate troll.
He thinks Benz is good enough to keep us up and win trophies, even perhaps more influential than CR7 :lol. You shouldn't take anything he says seriously. Today I've seen one person defend Higuain because he's bleeding madridista and another one say that we don't need any striker. They have to be Barca fans in disguise, how many more minions have you planted FF?

Turok_TTZ

942319_546979638694289_1636570818_n.jpg

HOLY SHIT... wait whats bojan doing there?

edit: ^ I am not up for tactical discussion. The very reason why you don't understand we don't need a new striker is evidence enough why ye reckon we need a new striker.
I don't feel like posting a wall of text or posting text to a wall when it comes to matters like these. go google thore haudstad and read up on some tactics and why we do "this" and "that". some of the bits that person has on his blog should be enough for you to get the picture. also his blog is awesome, decent tactical insight of the game imo.

Have you seen Higuain for Argentina? He becomes Messi/Ronaldo like in stats lol. I don't blame him at Madrid, Ronaldo would probably yell at him if he took a shot.

Ugh, this just reminded me that Russia was supposed to play Argentina in a friendly this summer but had to cancel it because those cunts up in Northern Ireland couldn't handle a bit of snow. No Messi but at least we get to play Ronaldo in a week and a bit. I really fear he'll get one of those 1 in 100 free kicks that he does that actually goes in.

FootballFan

Ugh, this just reminded me that Russia was supposed to play Argentina in a friendly this summer but had to cancel it because those cunts up in Northern Ireland couldn't handle a bit of snow. No Messi but at least we get to play Ronaldo in a week and a bit. I really fear he'll get one of those 1 in 100 free kicks that he does that actually goes in.

:lol I think so too actually. Bruno Alves will tell them all of the russian ways.

Suen

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit

is that really his brother?

hold me

Edit: Translation: I already know the truth jejeje the bomb is about to drop jejeje!

CUMMMMMMMMMNMMM
But Cavani just admitted a move to Barca or Madrid would be a dream. Cavani is not a cunt, I'd take him over Suarez. Perez would be insane to not buy someone like him if he has the money to flash in front of Neymar.

Suen

Have you seen Higuain for Argentina? He becomes Messi/Ronaldo like in stats lol. I don't blame him at Madrid, Ronaldo would probably yell at him if he took a shot.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL FINALLY!!! lol so many chances.

SEX FABREGASSSS
All thanks to Messi. Imagine if he was half as good in La Liga or CL :/

:lol I think so too actually. Bruno Alves will tell them all of the russian ways.

Actually since Pepe is suspended Bruno Alves' partner in defense will be Luis Neto who also plays for Zenit. This is very good news for Russia.

If Capello benches Kerzhakov and plays Koko at striker then I like our chances of getting a result.

pulga

Banned
Galatasaray have rejected a €17 million bid from Barcelona for goalkeeper Fernando Muslera, Goal understands.

lololol

feel

Actually since Pepe is suspended Bruno Alves' partner in defense will be Luis Neto who also plays for Zenit. This is very good news for Russia.

If Capello benches Kerzhakov and plays Koko at striker then I like our chances of getting a result.
You'll get a result either way, we're fucking shit.

Meier

He isn't that short. Andres for example is about 4 inches smaller. :lol

He's supposedly 5'7" (probably shorter yet) -- that's pretty damn tiny. I was amazed at how much bigger Reus was than him when they were running side by side. It looked like a man versus a boy.

Tc91

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 2m
that LFC signing confirms the policy of the club: clever,potentially good signings. Potentially being the key word. But exciting nonetheless

ProudRed ‏@ProudRed85 50s
Is @GuillemBalague a secret Liverpool fan? I Couldn't give fuck about the dippers. Just give us some news on Thiago.

Hahaha

Suen

Tomorrows Times are reporting that United will bid for Fabregas.
Teams again needing former Arsenal players to win! Arse-Gaf, all teams want former great Arse players so the teams can stay competetive. In other words we've won the world, time to pack and leave for a greater future!

Turok_TTZ

Galatasaray have rejected a €17 million bid from Barcelona for goalkeeper Fernando Muslera, Goal understands.

lololol

Better than Valdes at least. which is bad. Farsa must continue their policy of having shit gks.

^ But is there a former arsenal player in bayern or dortmund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom