• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can you stop talking about TLoU please? I'm pretty sure this thread should be for football, soccer, Twitter, Thiago and Mylene Klass (as seen on Countdown) only. Thanks.

To whit:

BNIfvo5CUAASo2b.png

Go get 'im Big Dave.

Salvadora

If you get in to Queen's and have issues there is a lot of support. Everything from peer mentors, personal tutor, advisor of studies, student guidance centre. All sorts of people there to help you out.
It's terrifying to think that I could get to uni and everything would fly over my head! That's great to hear that there is a load of resources if you find it a bit too much.
You'll be grand. I took the fast track route. Can't even remember the title of course I was on, it was IT something or other and was accredited by UU.

Honestly, if it's anything like the course I did the work itself won't be overly challenging. We found the hard part to be the time constraint due to the course being fast track. In reality, that probably wouldn't have been an issue had we of put the work in on good time instead of procrastinating and leaving every submission to the last.

I actually think it's ridiculous that the fast track got me in to a university. Absolutely nothing it taught us was relevant to what we would end up doing in Queen's or UU. As a result, some of the guys I came through with are struggling -- although lack of effort on their part is certainly to blame. I can't complain though, a fairly straight forward course got me in to Queen's. I wouldn't of had a snowballs of getting in with GCSE Cs in Art and English.
Thanks mate.

The general consensus seems to be that it's not a difficult course, but it's intensive. Luckily this time I don't have any other commitments outside education. They spent a good bit of the information evening telling us about the time commitments (felt especially bad for those with children). We even had a girl there who was pregnant!

It feels a bit like my last chance in a way.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spanish press just can't get over Mou heh?

What's up with these bullshit reports from Spain that Mou is trying to force Mata out?

I think they stem from the laughable idea that Mou has been told to generate transfer funds through sales. Why they would sell their best player to do that I'm not sure.

I think they stem from the laughable idea that Mou has been told to generate transfer funds through sales. Why they would sell their best player to do that I'm not sure.

Not so long ago I was reading rumors about Mou having a 200M transfer budget. These folks just make up shit as they go along.

K1LLER7

There's some bees (~5) the size of a conker coming in and out of a hole, in the outside wall of my house. Just under my window. Everytime I open the window they keep coming in. :(

It's terrifying to think that I could get to uni and everything would fly over my head! That's great to hear that there is a load of resources if you find it a bit too much.

Thanks mate.

The general consensus seems to be that it's not a difficult course, but it's intensive. Luckily this time I don't have any other commitments outside education. They spent a good bit of the information evening telling us about the time commitments (felt especially bad for those with children). We even had a girl there who was pregnant!

It feels a bit like my last chance in a way.
If I recall correctly they suggested you try and keep work commitments, where possible, down to no more than 15 hours a week -- or perhaps that was Queen's. I was lucky enough that I didn't have to work. One of the boys I came through with had 3 kids of which one was a new born. I know the guys I was friends with who had kids did struggle more than myself.

K1LLER7

Apparently this is the ball that Thiago got yesterday which says, "Nos vemos en Manchester". Which is "See you in Manchester".

BNIb1NNCUAAuonQ.png

Bottom left of the ball.
City will be unstoppable next season.

There's some bees (~5) the size of a conker coming in and out of a hole, in the outside wall of my house. Just under my window. Everytime I open the window they keep coming in. :(

My girlfriend had this problem for a while, I'm sure her dad just started spraying random aerosols into the hole a few times until they stopped

Rad-

Apparently this is the ball that Thiago got yesterday which says, "Nos vemos en Manchester". Which is "See you in Manchester".

BNIb1NNCUAAuonQ.png

Bottom left of the ball.
City will be unstoppable next season.

De God.

Also this Morata quote about staying in Real:

"I am trying to convince Isco to come. It seems Thiago has received bids, and they are enough to make him consider leaving (Barca)."

Thiago is leaving.

K1LLER7

Everyone needs a Spanish player in their team. They have superior tapping up skills to any other players.

^ Moysey is on holiday. He's going to City.

Yen

I think Utd need to be investigated for tapping up Thiago. I'd say the next, and only fair, course of action would be a points deduction.

Yen

Do you guys think that if Thiago came to the PL, he would be found out as being a total lightweight, like Shinji Kagawa?

Carbonox

people only just noticed wot

Was a pain in the fucking arse to type out along with the rest of the name when logging in. :lol

Speaking of pain in the arses, I just took a dump that felt like a log filled with glass shards. I let out a gasp.

near

Gold Member
Do you guys think that if Thiago came to the PL, he would be found out as being a total lightweight, like Shinji Kagawa?

Kagawa was misused in my opinion, being lightweight in the Prem means jack. I think Thiago would succeed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom