• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

DM%20Karlsson.jpg

WELCOME TO SUNDERLAND
u21s

people only just noticed wot

Was a pain in the fucking arse to type out along with the rest of the name when logging in. :lol

Speaking of pain in the arses, I just took a dump that felt like a log filled with glass shards. I let out a gasp.
I NOTICED AND ASKED ABOUT IT EARLIER

cunt

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The table next season:

Liverpool
Man City (on GD)
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
United
Everton

The table with ThiaGOD and Marchisio:

United
Liverpool (on GD)
City (on GD)
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
Aston Villa

Wilbur

Banned
The table next season:

Liverpool
Man City (on GD)
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
United
Everton

The table with ThiaGOD and Marchisio:

United
Liverpool (on GD)
City (on GD)
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
Aston Villa

Why do Everton get worse if Thiago and Marchisio join United loool

LOL, get fucked Timerda, no Capello for you! What a shit club, getting rejected from Russia left and right.

In other news, I'm watching a Shakhtar friendly and MKhitaryan isn't there.

ron-paul.gif

Meier

Is this Midichlorian guy has good as everyone claims he is? Never heard of him until the links to Liverpool.

He's a very good player who had a standout season this past year. I think once Willian left, he was probably given a bit more freedom to score goals so that helped him come to the forefront.

Clegg

Mainstream Spanish papers have picked up on the Thiago to Manchester thing.

This is a lot of coverage for something which was probably just a piss take.

Yen

I'm not sure the pound has inflated 2.2x since 2004.

Maths seems off.

From Paul Tomkins, I have no idea how it was measured.
Fake edit:
http://transferpriceindex.com/2011/09/transfer-inflation-1112-update-2/

As first introduced as part of Pay As You Play, the Transfer Price Index (TPI) rests upon the basic economic concept of expressing all values in a constant currency no matter the year they took place. This is done by calculating the average transfer fee between two adjacent seasons and using it to either inflate (increase prices) or deflate (decrease) transfer fees from one season to the next.

TPI takes all transfer fees in the Premier League era and converts them to a Current Transfer Purchase Price (CTPP). This allows us to compare the relative costs of players, starting XIs, and squads over time.

Pay As You Play was published in November 2010 and CTPP was 2009/10 prices. This article provides an update on transfer inflation since publication.

In 1992/93 at the start of the Premier League, the average transfer fee was just £594,000
In 2010/11 the average value of a Premier League transfer went up 22.1% to £4.83m on 2009/10, only marginally below 2008-09’s all-time high of £5.06m.
The 2011/12 figures cannot be finalised until after the end of the January 2012 transfer window but the average transfer is currently up another 2.2% to £4.94m

The cumulative Transfer Price Index is running at 730% for the 20 year history of the Premier League compared to a Bank of England cumulative Consumer Price Index of 77.1%. This highlights the massive difference between standard daily life inflation and what we call ‘football inflation’, to show that saying “in today’s money” does not work with the traditional method (which is roughly ten times lower than TPI).
More within.

Batigol

Banned
Dudes add me on psn. GrandmaStinks

I won't have tlou until the end of the week, but I'll take you down in fifa.

Not really, I'm proper shit

K1LLER7

I take it that its ok for De Gea to do that but not ok for xavi to talk/tap up players?
Even if it was De Gea (could be Isco)
I'm guessing it was supposed to be something only Thiago would see. Not something for the media. Imagine if Tiggy was holding the ball the opposite way, nobody would even have known.

At least he's not forced him to wear a United Kit during the celebrations :p

Bo-Locks

I take it that its ok for De Gea to do that but not ok for xavi to talk/tap up players?

I was probably a bit of a piss take which was never meant to be seen, let alone analysed by internet detectives. Xavi and other Barcacunts partake in seemingly club-led, media-based, player-destabilising campaigns every sigle season.

Also, WAYNE ROONEY.

Come on. I loved seeing Arsenal lose their best player, but it's not even comparable to what happened with Cesc which I assume you are referring to.

Pretty big difference doing what just seems like a joke and wasn't supposed to get out to lets say... Putting pressure through the medias for a full year (both Xavi, Iniesta, Villa Messi and probably more that a quick google search wont reveal) or forcing the shirt on a player on stage in front of cameras (Puyol and Pique) and Rosell negotiating more through the newspapers than with the actual club he's supposed to. It was a laughable saga.

Messi

I was probably a bit of a piss take which was never meant to be seen, let alone analysed by internet detectives. Xavi and other Barcacunts partake in seemingly club-led, media-based, player-destabilising campaigns every sigle season.

Also, WAYNE ROONEY.

I am sure it was meant as a pisstake, Thiago seems like someone who is always on the pisstake outside of playing football. but I feel if a barca player did it to a united player I imagine their would be a much different reaction here. Or lets say Xavi writes on Mata's shirt after the confed 'See you in Barcelona' . He would get strung up around here.

Come on. I loved seeing Arsenal lose their best player, but it's not even comparable to what happened with Cesc which I assume you are referring to.

Pretty big difference doing what just seems like a joke and wasn't supposed to get out to lets say... Putting pressure through the medias for a full year (both Xavi, Iniesta, Villa Messi and probably more that a quick google search wont reveal) or forcing the shirt on a player on stage in front of cameras (Puyol and Pique) and Rosell negotiating more through the newspapers than with the actual club he's supposed to. It was a laughable saga.

I am talking about the reaction here when Xavi talks about any other player who is not a barca player.

It was fucking sickening for Arsenal fans to see Cesc being pushed and pulled around by his mates, especially when he was still under contract at the time.

Fuck Barca.

K1LLER7

THIS IS FOR YOU KIDA

@CentralSources
#Thiago to #MUFC has been done. Will be announced soon, no information exactly when though. More as I get it.

Footy-gaf should make a fake ITK account and see how many followers we can get over the summer.

bjaelke

Almost made it through Uncharted 2 today in one session. Game just crashed on the second to last chapter and now I can't reboot the damn console
LLShC.gif

Tc91

THIS IS FOR YOU KIDA

Footy-gaf should make a fake ITK account and see how many followers we can get over the summer.

YESSS. Fake ITK account sounds amazing.

It's incredible how easy it seems to run one, see story in a paper > tweet about United "maybe" bidding for Thiago and he's open to a move > get abused > play the sympathy vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom