• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Juventus Football Club confirms the purchase of full registration rights to Asamoah and also the renewal of the co-ownership deals concerning Isla and Pasquato." Good, now let's sell our half of Isla The Cunt to Inter and be done with it.
We're gonna pay them Asa's other half over three years. :lol

It's fucking 9M :lol but good on Marry.

Wes

venison crêpe
See looks stupid with glasses.

Rachael Riley >>>>>>> Myleen Klass

5896a8d8-53b7-4512-a21c-47afa05d8dc8_myleene-klass-countdown-rachel-riley-together.jpg

Salvadora

My gf does history and english so if you've any questions I could pass them on to her for you. For History at least Queen's is in the top 100 in the world.
Thank you! It's so difficult to get specific information on courses.
What age are you? Waiting until now to pursue education was the stupidest thing I ever done. Can't say my parents didn't warn me my entire life :lol. Aw well, some people don't have the motivation in their teens, that's my excuse.

Edit: my years earning a joinery qualification were wasted. Got some good life skills, but eh, should have continued in school.

I'm 21, and will be 22 when going to university. I had no motivation at all in school despite getting pretty good grades. Think it took working in the shitiest places to make me realise what I had to do.

I'm just thankful that Northern Ireland has such a good financial support system for those getting back into education, unlike the rest of the U.K. Free course, £1600+ funding and that's before you even get to uni!

If you go in through the Fast Stream it's pretty good, you're straight in at management level and the career progression options seem to be pretty good, as well as the pay etc. I'll see what happens!
Yeah, a few people in my previous office came in quite high up off the back of uni and seemed to be doing alright for themselves. Good if you can get in because the civil service seem to provide job security like no other.

I'm 21, and will be 22 when going to university. I had no motivation at all in school despite getting pretty good grades. Think it took working in the shitiest places to make me realise what I had to do.

I'm just thankful that Northern Ireland has such a good financial support system for those getting back into education, unlike the rest of the U.K. Free course, £1600+ funding and that's before you even get to uni!
It is pretty good, the course I needed to get in to Queen's cost me nothing and I was given finance also. Not going to lie, it's pain in the ass being back in education, but in the long run it should be worth it. Actually enjoying what I'm studying helps a lot. Good luck anyway, are you starting in September?

Salvadora

It is pretty good, the course I needed to get in to Queen's cost me nothing and I was given finance also. Not going to lie, it's pain in the ass being back in education, but in the long run it should be worth it. Actually enjoying what I'm studying helps a lot. Good luck anyway, are you starting in September?
Yeah I start in the Belfast Met come September. It's a one year fast track history/sociology course that's either organized or run by Queen's.

Really nervous about it though. Haven't studied in 3+ years.

kharma45

Apply for CD!

Mmm I'll see :p I'll probably apply for everything they offer this time around, ideally though I want to stay in Belfast for a while.

No problem :)

Yeah, a few people in my previous office came in quite high up off the back of uni and seemed to be doing alright for themselves. Good if you can get in because the civil service seem to provide job security like no other.

Aye that's true.

kharma45

Yeah I start in the Belfast Met come September. It's a one year fast track history/sociology course that's either organized or run by Queen's.

If you get in to Queen's and have issues there is a lot of support. Everything from peer mentors, personal tutor, advisor of studies, student guidance centre. All sorts of people there to help you out.

Cheers lads. I can't wait for Kyle to have to go through the same shite I did today, they released them all alphabetically.

Thanks. Geography BSc at QUB.

Supposed to be a good school. Were you expecting a 2.1?

I got a 2.1 at undergraduate level with a software engineering degree. I was kind of bumbling along at a comfortable 2.2 level until some stuff clicked in third year. I really worked hard at my final year project. Fought my way to a 2.1.

Would you guys agree with this?:

Necessary MP improvements

1: Proportional quitting punishments
2: Proportional Mission requirements between Survivors and Supply Raid
3: Missions do not count unless you play from the start
4: Save as you go mission progress, do not lose progress as punishment for quitting
5: Prioritise executions over reviving
6: Remove melee boost with body armour
7: Matches must end with an execution, down only if timer runs out*

Preference:

1: One shot to the chest kills any downed opponent, with any gun
2: Command-wheel

*It looks better/more satisfying, and it makes execution missions more problematic when a round can be over with 3 executions

It needs a hardcore mode badly. One shot to kill and all that.

Messi

Think I will change my XBL name to my psn id I like it much more than proofplaya. I don't even listen to proof/d12 anymore.

kharma45

Supposed to be a good school. Were you expecting a 2.1?

I got a 2.1 at undergraduate level with a software engineering degree. I was kind of bumbling along at a comfortable 2.2 level until some stuff clicked in third year. I really worked hard at my final year project. Fought my way to a 2.1.

Depends on who you believe but we're 29th in general going by these guys for the UK http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings My course in the QS rankings 2013 was in the top 100 in the world and for some subjects we're quite strong in the UK, especially science. All our engineering is in the top 10 and I think chem eng is number 1.

Aye I was expecting a 2.1. Even if I had got a 45 and a 40 in my last two modules I'd still have got one. Even so, was still shitting it as you can never be too sure.

It needs a hardcore mode badly. One shot to kill and all that.

No thanks

The health is perfect imo, except for when they have armour, and the number of shots needed to excecute a downed enemy

Its weird, in most games I go for headshots, but I aim for the chest in this because ammo is so sparse and getting caught with no bullets in a clip is disastrous

Someone ban Hitcher, please. His last football related post was probably two weeks ago.

Juventus is a systematically corrupt club, and should have been dissolved after Calciopoli.

edit: Seems like a professional batting performance from England after a bit of a bowling collapse

You'll be grand. I took the fast track route. Can't even remember the title of course I was on, it was IT something or other and was accredited by UU.

Honestly, if it's anything like the course I did the work itself won't be overly challenging. We found the hard part to be the time constraint due to the course being fast track. In reality, that probably wouldn't have been an issue had we of put the work in on good time instead of procrastinating and leaving every submission to the last.

I actually think it's ridiculous that the fast track got me in to a university. Absolutely nothing it taught us was relevant to what we would end up doing in Queen's or UU. As a result, some of the guys I came through with are struggling -- although lack of effort on their part is certainly to blame. I can't complain though, a fairly straight forward course got me in to Queen's. I wouldn't of had a snowballs of getting in with GCSE Cs in Art and English.

Meier

Nonsense. This Isco, Thiago, Cavani guff will roll on and on for the summer.

Cavani can go as long as he wants.. we're out of the picture IMO. I think we'll keep Dzeko at this point.

I think Isco wants to just get it finalized so I think it'll be done relatively soon one way or the other.

Tc91

The difference is quiche is actually good, me and Arnold look like QPR's full backs

:lollolol Quiche saved my arse so many times, some girl was smashing the fuck out of me with a bat, next minute I see Quiche run in and start smacking her with a wooden plank.

That games mulitplayer is class, so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom