• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

De Gea doing his best to get Thiago to join United

BNImt2NCcAEKNOW.jpg:large

This is what's gonna happen.

Thiago signs new contract at Barcelona.

Thiago becomes Barcelona captain.

Thiago starts tapping up De Gea in attempt to lure him to Barca.

We cry.

kharma45

It's terrifying to think that I could get to uni and everything would fly over my head! That's great to hear that there is a load of resources if you find it a bit too much.

Thanks mate.

The general consensus seems to be that it's not a difficult course, but it's intensive. Luckily this time I don't have any other commitments outside education. They spent a good bit of the information evening telling us about the time commitments (felt especially bad for those with children). We even had a girl there who was pregnant!

It feels a bit like my last chance in a way.

The uni want you to succeed as much as possible. It's not only good for you but reflects better on them too.

Lightning

Banned
AS: Gonzalo Higuaín. £22.2m fee. £115k per week - Arsenal's new top earner.

If those numbers are true then that is a very good price for Higuain. Very happy with that and hope the deal can be finalised before July 4th our preseason tour starts.

All players won't tour anyway. I doubt Cazorla will be going on the tour now. After the confed cup he will need a rest, probably same for Monreal who's had a long season for Malaga/Arsenal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom