• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Zabojnik, I'm about to make a huge mistake and buy TLoU. Talk me out of it! Is it GAF's Sleeping Dogs?

It's a million times better than Sleeping Dogs. If Zabo gave it an 8/10 surely that's still a good enough score?!

Frank - execution, not concept

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
1371675403964.gif

hnnnnngggg

Season needs to start now.

WJD

Sorry, turned my mic off when it seemed like nobody was talking.

Got frustrated with that deathmatch mode. Much prefer the no respawn one. Going to try and tackle this horrific singleplayer section. Opening the curtains to do it.

Which section? Generator related by any chance?

Error

Hahahaha Cliffy looking like a right cunt after yesterday's MS U turn.

no AAA games now, buddy?

Error

Casillas signed a Barça shirt once, in a balon d'Or ceremony. doesn't mean anything guys.

Wilbur

Banned
So many soiled panties. It was scary as fuck, though luckily I already had the keycard before I touched the generator then just fucking legged it.

I have the key card but after the generator it got me. I literally stared at the generator for about a minute last night before turning it off, can't hack it in the dark by myself downstairs.

WJD

I have the key card but after the generator it got me. I literally stared at the generator for about a minute last night before turning it off, can't hack it in the dark by myself downstairs.

Do you have any molotovs? Cause you kind of just blind fire them at any on rushing cunts and then dodge round the bloater fairly easily. Don't do what I did and try to open the door before swiping the card though.

Didn't think it was specific enough to warrant tags, but fair enough.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you have any molotovs? Cause you kind of just blind fire them at any on rushing cunts and then dodge round the bloater fairly easily. Don't do what I did and try to open the door before swiping the card though.

Didn't think it was specific enough to warrant tags, but fair enough.

might just fucking run for it anyway haha. Will give it a go later, think I have a few

Arnie

Okay, just made a brew and I'm about to tackle it.

So I can get the keycard first? Fucking doing that. Fuck the generator. And Anderson.

Vitet

Possible Spain Line-up

Reina; Azpilicueta, Ramos, Albiol, Monreal; Javi Martínez, Mata, Silva, Cazorla; Torres y Villa.

Amazing "B" team

Arnie

You guys are real pussies when it comes to games

Fuck you.

I'm about to be attacked by what feels like 20 running monster things and my entire stock of ammunition amounts to six bullets for my hunting rifle, a weapon that's effective at a range of 15 metres or so, not when I'm trapped in a flooded sewer.

Fuck you.

I'm about to be attacked by what feels like 20 running monster things and my entire stock of ammunition amounts to six bullets for my hunting rifle, a weapon that's effective at a range of 15 metres or so, not when I'm trapped in a flooded sewer.

For Naughty Dog's first foray into a survival game that is dependent on the scarcity of resources and balance of options, they seem to have done remarkably well

Linius

Weather over here is awful too Confuziz. Come to think of it that I'll be going to Best Kept Secret festival tomorrow. Three days, luckily two of the stages are in tents.

Arnie

For Naughty Dog's first foray into a survival game that is dependent on the scarcity of resources and balance of options, they seem to have done remarkably well

They've made the best adventure and survival horror game of the generation. It's superb.

I love how they've tweaked the mechanics to fit the genre. Joel isn't Nathan Drake. But when they announced TLoU a lot of us thought they'd pretty much be identical.

DID IT. Two molotovs and a pair of nike Shoxx to run like a motherfucker.

Meier

Osasuna still wants Bayern (instead of Bilbao) to pay them for training Martinez and apparently has sued Bayern for 800000€, which Bayern now has to pay within the next 30 days.

It makes as little sense as last year.

I think it happens a lot and we just don't know about it. I know in FM, older clubs often get 1-3% of the transfer when they go through.. solidarity payments or something. Bilbao probably didn't stump up the cash (they're broke I'd imagine.. every Spanish club is) so Osasuna are going to the source instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom