• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liga BBVA ‏@Todo__LigaBBVA 32m
Thiago Alcántara será jugador del Manchester United en las próximas horas #Fichajes

GET READY GUYS

WJD

For Naughty Dog's first foray into a survival game that is dependent on the scarcity of resources and balance of options, they seem to have done remarkably well

I'm of the opinion it's better than the Uncharted series. Though I'm also of the opinion that the Uncharted series is extremely overrated.

Fuck you.

I'm about to be attacked by what feels like 20 running monster things and my entire stock of ammunition amounts to six bullets for my hunting rifle, a weapon that's effective at a range of 15 metres or so, not when I'm trapped in a flooded sewer.

Fuck you!

That isn't fear. Fear is owing a mob-boss Raccoon hundreds of thousands because he decided to build you a house. You can't do anything, he calls you Mayor even know he runs the place.

Fear is being left creepy letters from Frogs and Anteaters at 3AM telling you to visit them. There's something strange going on, this is some Wicker Man shit.

Fear is Animal Crossing.

shortyme

Fuck you!

That isn't fear. Fear is owing a mob-boss Raccoon hundreds of thousands because he decided to build you a house. You can't do anything, he calls you Mayor even know he runs the place.

Fear is being left creepy letters from Frogs and Anteaters at 3AM telling you to visit them. There's something strange going on, this is some Wicker Man shit.

Fear is Animal Crossing.

I miss that fear :(

Anderson

Quote:
Agent Bronzetti who is very close to Real Madrid:"I'm not aware of Higuain going to Arsenal"

@MickTheGooner: EXCELLENT: Gonzalo Higuain has agreed a four-year deal with Arsenal, according to reports in Argentina today. (Times)

And skybet have suspended betting?

I don't know what to believe, must not get hopes up

Liga BBVA ‏@Todo__LigaBBVA 32m
Thiago Alcántara será jugador del Manchester United en las próximas horas #Fichajes

GET READY GUYS

Oh God.

OH GOD.

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD

I'm on a stage 5 fud.

Meier

Weather over here is awful too Confuziz. Come to think of it that I'll be going to Best Kept Secret festival tomorrow. Three days, luckily two of the stages are in tents.

Here's a pic I took out my window at work.

jbsC0hRzPNBG1M.jpg

Simon Bird ‏@simonbirdmirror 58s
"Shearer's" name stripped from St James' Park today. The bar in his honour to be renamed Nine. By coincidence he criticised #nufc this morn!

:lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Simon Bird is still bitter about being called a cunt five years ago I see.
If someone has multiple underscores in their user name, I know to trust them.

-

Liga BBVA @ Todo__LigaBBVA 1h
RT if Spain gets more than 5 goals today. FAV if Spain gets less than 5 goals # Confederaciones2013

Hixx

"Shearer's" name stripped from St James' Park today. The bar in his honour to be renamed Nine. By coincidence he criticised #nufc this morn!

Waiting for inevitable "do you want to go for a pint at Nine?"

"Can we not go now, like?"

Meier

Hernán Feler
‏@hfeler
Isco rechaza la propuesta del #RealMadrid y tendría todo acordado con el #ManchesterCity de Pellegrini (lo dirigió en Málaga) x €25 millones

get your buttcheeks ready.

https://twitter.com/hfeler/status/347718978535317504

Decent number of followers and apparently works for DirecTV. I'm cautiously optimistic. That price would be fucking incredible too.

Haha, nice find. I think it looks like Thiago to United will happen, but I'd wait until someone slightly reputable mentions it before "fudding" myself if I were a Utd fan.

Simon Bird? Cunt.

But yeah, nothing dodgy here, it's been planned for ages. It's been Shearer's for 8 years now.

Wes

venison crêpe
Where's that image of the altered FIFA 14 cover which showed a prison cell? I thought it was in the OP but it wasn't. Didn't Shatner do it?

Decent number of followers and apparently works for DirecTV. I'm cautiously optimistic. That price would be fucking incredible too.

Haha, nice find. I think it looks like Thiago to United will happen, but I'd wait until someone slightly reputable mentions it before "fudding" myself if I were a Utd fan.

Stage 5 fud. You can't stop me. You're not the boss of me.

Linius

Fuck you!

Fear is Animal Crossing.

Haha, that old Nook.

FC: 2878 - 9809 - 6283

Add me :D What's yours?

Salazar

Delaney's club source is "quietly confident".

And Tanc has basically put his cock on the line for it.

Arnie

I'm of the opinion it's better than the Uncharted series. Though I'm also of the opinion that the Uncharted series is extremely overrated.

I love both Uncharted and The Last of Us but like you I prefer the latter.

This is going alongside Bioshock and The Witcher 2 as my favourite singleplayer game of the generation. And I'm only about halfway through, if that. Naughty Dog in general are just in a tier of their own. Better than Valve, in my opinion, because of the consistency and frequency of their work.

Thiago looks done. Isco looks done. Bring me Mkhitaryan Ian. Aspas, Toure, Ilori, and Alberto are little nibbly chicken wings, but I want a fucking breast. Papa or Micky, your choice.

Tc91

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 4m
Story I was working on, which was about Newcastle, has had to go on the back-burner!

Is Thiago incoming? Stage 6 fud for the horse.

confuziz

Banned
How waterproof are those buildings? Are they specially designed to deal with flooding?

Well not really. We don't have to deal a lot with these kind of problems so I think most buildings don't have any special design or something like that. Sewersystems here are pretty good so this will only last for an hour or two.

Well not really. We don't have to deal a lot with these kind of problems so I think most buildings don't have any special design or something like that. Sewersystems here are pretty good so this will only last for an hour or two.

I assumed they were waterproofed since the lights are still on :p

Thought people generally turned the mains power off in those situations. How's your place holding up? I only recall parts of Maidenhead being flooded once about 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom