• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

Rosell plz, buy oscar. Can you imagine

Neymar Messi Isco
Iniesta Buscuits Oscar
Alva T Silva Pique Alves

Dat team, believe Barca 2015

K1LLER7

Neymar isn't on... came off 65th from back injury. Kagawa has been great though..
Japan sucked. Including Kagawa. They Didn't have enough of the ball. Brazil outplayed them.

Neymar did better than he usually does. Which isn't hard. But Oscar was once again one of Brazils main players. He was everywhere.

Tc91

Oscar winning performance.

He is also pretty hot, just saying.

Absolute beast of a player. It has to be said both Oscar and Isco > Kagawa :(.

As much as I want Kagawa to succeed they are just better players at the moment. PROVE ME WRONG SHINJI.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Did Kagawa play? I dunno, who was wearing the 10 for japan? Dude was anonymous.

Japan's attacking midfielders get wasted without a good striker and a good midfield. They don't see enough of the ball and the strikers can't link up with them or finish off chances.

Shinji and Honda are good at keeping possession and bringing the fullbacks into play, but not much is done from that. They usually have the ball with the whole defense behind them and are never put in good attacking positions by the midfielders. Japan's attack consists only of Shinji, Honda, and Kiyotake doing 1-2s and hoping they score from that.

It's a constant problem and won't change.

Call up Kakitani Zac!

Clegg

Kagawa was anonymous. He has brought dishonor to his family.

Don't know what that has to do with Oscar being better than Neymar though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Japan's attacking midfielders get wasted without a good striker and a good midfield. They don't see enough of the ball and the strikers can't link up with them or finish off chances.

Shinji and Honda are good at keeping possession and bringing the fullbacks into play, but not much is done from that. They usually have the ball with the whole defense behind them and are never put in good attacking positions by the midfielders. Japan's attack consists only of Shinji, Honda, and Kiyotake doing 1-2s and hoping they score from that.

It's a constant problem and won't change.

Call up Kakitani Zac!
And Tulio Tanaka.

Hixx

Come play tlou with me and quiche freewheelin has abandoned us after having his best game

edit: hitcher where the fuck r u

Hixx

wooden dont be a fucking dick

if you dont want to mess about with mumble dont come on mumble just play tlou

Jin_7

Jealous at Chelsea for having four great players (Mata, Oscar, Hazard, KDB) who would be a good replacement for Götze.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Eesh, AVB to PSG still going on according to the French papers. I think he's just 'listening' to their offer to try and get Levy spending some money. I love the bloke but when you desperately need signings it must be a nightmare to work with him.

I really hope AVB sticks around, I think he owes us that. At his age there is no need to move to a club like that and he should show some respect to the team that restored his shattered reputation. He made a big noise about wanting to have a second seaso at one club for the first time and I hope he meant it.

nacimento

Lol, Independie, the team with most Libertadores, got relegated today. Boca the last top club left without having been relegated...

Lunchbox

Banned
Eesh, AVB to PSG still going on according to the French papers. I think he's just 'listening' to their offer to try and get Levy spending some money. I love the bloke but when you desperately need signings it must be a nightmare to work with him.

I really hope AVB sticks around, I think he owes us that. At his age there is no need to move to a club like that and he should show some respect to the team that restored his shattered reputation. He made a big noise about wanting to have a second seaso at one club for the first time and I hope he meant it.

why do you want him back?

he's shit anyways, blew a 4th place finish even after bale had the season of his life. Fergie wins the league off one players back for reference

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
why do you want him back?

he's shit anyways, blew a 4th place finish even after bale had the season of his life. Fergie wins the league off one players back for reference

Nah, he took 7 points from 12 against the Manchester teams this season, he knows what he's doing. We blew a 4th placed finish when we played our first three games with half a squad, that's on Levy. Once the squad was ready we were excellent, losing just two games after November and gaining more points than Benitez did with Chelsea. Difference is Chelsea had their first XI ready when the season started and In the first few months of the season Chelsea racked up the easy points under RDM while we wasted them.

Yen

Nah, he took 7 points from 12 against the Manchester teams this season, he knows what he's doing. We blew a 4th placed finish when we played our first three games with half a squad, that's on Levy. Once the squad was ready we were excellent, losing just two games after November and gaining more points than Benitez did with Chelsea. Difference is Chelsea had their first XI ready when the season started and In the first few months of the season Chelsea racked up the easy points under RDM while we wasted them.

He lost to Liverpool. lol!

Fry

Fuck off Fry!

image.php

Salvadora

He kicked his toys out of the pram regarding Hulk last summer, right?

Seems to be a bit of a prima donna behind the scenes.

I just started watching Orphan Black and I think this actually might be a really good show.

And Quiche how the fuck do you not know the Stone Roses. You fucking toddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom