• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Did Moyes bring any of his scouting team with him? United have the worst scouts of all the big teams and this is the perfect time for an overhaul.

I think his head scout is coming to us.

Our scouts have their moments eg the Da Silva twins and Hernandez. They were all scouted by the some guy too. But we sometimes drop absolute clangers with Isco being the latest one.

We've definitely been dropping the ball when it comes to midfield. I've no idea what we've been looking for but they surely must have seen a few players that would have strengthened our midfield.

Bit annoying that we may well have an incredible transfer window regarding players coming in, but it comes with the caveat of by far our best player leaving

Quiche, how long will you be on for?

Also, Neymar's still shit, very pleased for Borini

Mastadon

Banned
Whaat? Been managing my expectations because I was under the impression Suarez had to be offloaded first. This would be immense.

My body is ready.

I think it's pretty clear he's going, so probably no issue with using the money now. Even if we sell him next year, his value won't decrease because of his contract length.

Arnie

Right, so Ayre's fucked off a trip to Fry's hometown to talk penny pinching so he can do a deal for the Armenian. But the Armenian still needs convincing that we can be the Liverpool of 2009 again with Brendo, Coutinho, but without Suarez. Who's talking about Real Madrid again. A club who're about to spend big on a Urugayuan striker. But one who looks like Jesus.

Arnie

I know you're trolling but Liverpool can't be the only club after him. Surely he has to have a better offer. Based Gazprom pls.
I understand why Liverpool looks like a step down compared to playing in a Champions League side. But playing in Russia every week for the foreseeable future seems like a weekend with Bear Grylls when measured against life at Liverpool.

I'd rather live in France. And even that's shit.

Fry

Lucas-Paulinho
Coutinho

I came. Mine as well put the inho into Lucas' name too. (Would be Luquinhas)

Arnie

Moyes grew up in a cave so cut him some slack.

Viva, is day to day London life like Lock Stock? Can we rob some gobbers, or a card game or something? Wilburg can make the tea.

K1LLER7

Moyes grew up in a cave so cut him some slack.
Bet he's a proper transfer muppet. Never had any money to spend and now he has atleast £50m.

Tbh, if we signed Ronaldo and Thiago, I could see us as very strong CL contenders. At the moment there are quite a few teams better than us.

Salvadora

City's outlay this summer is going to be breathtaking. A striker alone is going to set them back tens of millions.

Can't see them getting rid of the deadwood either.

Clegg

Bet he's a proper transfer muppet. Never had any money to spend and now he has atleast £50m.

Tbh, if we signed Ronaldo and Thiago, I could see us as very strong CL contenders. At the moment there are quite a few teams better than us.

I still think we'll have a decent transfer window even though there hasn't been much activity so far.

But Ronaldo will never happen.

Lightning

Banned
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 11m

Not totally confirmed, even though different sources backing that: Arsenal have apparently contacted Real Madrid offering 30m € for Higuain

YES. Come on Madrid you fuckers!

I understand why Liverpool looks like a step down compared to playing in a Champions League side. But playing in Russia every week for the foreseeable future seems like a weekend with Bear Grylls when measured against life at Liverpool.

I'd rather live in France. And even that's shit.

Come one son, Mkhitaryan is Armenian. As if living in Russia would bother him. Plus, things seem to be going far too smoothly considering Mino is involved. I'm sure there will be other suitors.

Lightning

Banned
That's a lot of money..

I don't know how to feel.
Higuain is a very good player. 30mil is a bargin and if we want a decent striker what we're going to have to pay.

Unless you want Wenger to go to Ligue for a 12mil another Giroud...

loooooool Tancredi.

Don't fall for it.
If it was only him I wouldn't be that excited but a few sources are saying we're bidding for Higuain.

€30m is like £24m so it's not a crazy amount, but it certainly isn't a bargain.

Would be good for Arsenal though. Not every signing can be amazing value for money.

Renounce your faith in Moyes and I will

Shame there's no spectate option. A lot of good social features in UC3 MP that seem to have been cut, like spectating, developer-interaction and video sharing

Never, he's better than your Brenton. I'd rather play with weird Europeans online on PSN late at night than do that.

Can't wait for the weird social features in the PS4.

Arnie

Come one son, Mkhitaryan is Armenian. As if living in Russia would bother him. Plus, things seem to be going far too smoothly considering Mino is involved. I'm sure there will be other suitors.
To be honest I don't think we'll convince him to join, especially when Ian Ayre's the man on the front line.

rodvik

30 mil. rumoured? That's seems like a lot of money for Higuain.

I am not trolling here (honest) but what does Higuain do that makes him so well regarded. When I have watched Real he tends to be pretty anonymous. What am I missing? Does he have excellent movement that disrupts defences or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom