• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Neymar was really determined to join us, probably rejected many higher wage offers. But I still don't know if he would stay for 6+ years or even be a success.

IMO not really a good idea to use a player as a username unless it's a club legend/1 club man.

No balls. Go all in.

Clegg

@Marcelo_Lopez84 14m
De Gea ' it is not my place to comment, I've spoken with thiago about life at united but he has to make his own choice. If it was up to me Thiago would have signed a long time ago. He is already a superb player and I think he can improve our team greatly. 'I know he is ready for a new challenge and he seems excited by Manchester. But like I say, only thiago knows what move he will make next'
Get in, Dave.

FootballFan

What was the original thread title guyzzzzz

It was "Vivalaraza is a real cunt" (or something like that)

Mod changed it to "Wilbur is a real cunt"

Now it's this.

My suggestion was "OT22| Locked Up - Akon ft Messi" but Wilbury still hasn't built a bridge from the final 2 years ago and pretended he didn't like it.

Mastadon

Banned

Now it's this.

My suggestion was "OT22| Locked Up - Akon ft Messi" but Wilbury still hasn't built a bridge from the final 2 years ago and pretended he didn't like it.

Dude let it go. Football-GAF has a long and proud tradition of not including Messi in thread titles.

feel

I don't really care, those first 5 words already showed he is trolling.
All I see since the goal is he trying to get past Japanese like they're mid table brazilian league defenders and failing miserably. Nice cross to Fred's almost goal though, that was right after I posted. Dude I'm kinda hating Madrid right now, I want to see Neymar be a great player even if I'm not a fan of current Barcelona.

pulga

Banned
vivalaraza is a known cunt

Now it's this.

Hahaha Vulva what the fuck did you do

Bridges shan't be built for known criminals, Ff. It's dishonorable.

FootballFan

Are we sure this quote is real? Because I'm moments away from pulling my cock out.

I think he will be similar to De Gea for you guys. Hyped! Then he will cost you a game or two(Thiago makes dumb mistakes). Soon after he will fit in and you guys will jizz at everything he does because he is great.

Years later, Rafinha, Deulofeu, Montoya, Roberto etc all start tapping him up and talk about his Barca DNA. You know how the rest goes.

feel

Any of you cunts not in the whatsapp group that are playing New Leaf? Hit me up with your FCs!
The fuck is up with that game? A few friends last night were desperate to get a CSGO ranked match over with so they could go farm carrots on an island or something like that.

pulga

Banned
The fuck is up with that game? A few friends last night were desperate to get a CSGO ranked match over with so they could go farm carrots on an island or something like that.

Its fucking cocaine. I spent like 2 hours yesterday designing the Madrid logo lol. Im rocking a Madrid shirt in game as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom