• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

This keeper :lol

8hcpZnz.jpg

EDIT: nice save here from bardi.

Suen

Neymar was really determined to join us, probably rejected many higher wage offers. But I still don't know if he would stay for 6+ years or even be a success.

IMO not really a good idea to use a player as a username unless it's a club legend/1 club man.
FootballFan is good...I just need to write FF. Can't wait to see Neymar in La Liga and CL. Gonna be awesome or gonna bomb.

Sloosha

Yes, to meet us hopefully.

Chelsea are going swoop and steal him like they did with Oscar, aren't they :(

It's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility. ;)

Are you guys still being linked with Bernard? He looks like an exciting prospect.

The verbal felatio these commentators are giving Neymar is bloody annoying.

Japan need to pass it on the floor more and show a bit. Their midfield and forwards are almost static.

haha holland. italy just fucked you hard.

to be fair though, it's not like holland had many chances. only the header at the end and the post at the beginning. italy probably had more chances in fact. holland dominated possession but were really toothless.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why scout yourself when you can get spurs and Arsenal to do it for you.

So this is how it feels to be Liverpool.

It's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility. ;)

Are you guys still being linked with Bernard? He looks like an exciting prospect.
Bernard and Paulinho have the same agent so you never know. If we mean serious business then signing those two would be fantastic.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oscar is so fucking good. Damn you Chelsea for doing a Gylfi on us.

Tc91

41% through The Last of Us :(

5 hours 33 minutes played. Seems to have gone so fast ffs. I really don't want to complete it at around 10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom