• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Quiche should never be allowed to play any. Or on the wing. Basically he should only be allowed to touch the ball inside the box.

Preordered my PS4!

Oh yeahhhhhh, free game off Kyoufu too.

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Where from?

I got the email from simplygames that I'd registered for, and deleted it like an idiot. No chance I'm getting one at launch now, which is fine by me since I can wait and get it for possibly £280/£315. Not like the launch lineup looks all that either. Knack in particular. I want to like it, but it frankly looks awful.

L1NETT

I'm with Hitch, ain't gonna get the Ps4 at launch.

Gonna wait a while, see what games trickle out. Neither launch line up is massively exciting. Watch Dogs and BF4 both look decent though.

Q1 2014 is going to be veeery interesting, provided Infamous SS and Witcher 3 come out then.

Hixx

Where from?

I got the email from simplygames that I'd registered for, and deleted it like an idiot. No chance I'm getting one at launch now, which is fine by me since I can wait and get it for possibly £280/£315. Not like the launch lineup looks all that either. Knack in particular. I want to like it, but it frankly looks awful.

Shopto are still taking pre-orders.

kharma45

I'd get the PS4 if it supported Sky Go. Since it doesn't I might as well wait, it's not doing much for me really otherwise. At least this way I can see what sort of problems all the early adopters will have.

kharma45

Argos does tempt me though, would be able to get the PS4 for just over £300.

Still, could spend that on a graphics card instead... :p

FootballFan

Where from?

You're crazy, Knack is about 240 times better than Killzone.

Infamous SS > All though. But it isn't a launch title.

Scum

Now - > #Gaming laptopWiiU3DS.
Later -> #Build gaming rig.
Six months after launch -> PS4

#WiiU3DSPCPS4Future

Luis.gif

This gave me a good chuckle

Probably still getting a PS4 at launch; dunno what launch games to get though.

Maybe WatchDogs, Battlefield 4 and FIFA...obviously getting DRIVECLUB :p

LTWheels

I'm waiting to see if PS4 is gona provide dedicated servers for all games. If not i may buy an XB1 (as they are providing ded servers) then a PS4 a few years later when Naughty Dog's games are released. I would stay just PC for now if it weren't for all that FIFA crap.

Arnie

I'm willing to give it a good go, hope the bugs don't ruin it.

Not encountered any and I'm a good way through it.

If you can't enjoy this game because of a few bugs then I believe you're into the wrong hobby. It's the finest cinematic experience I've played through.

Meier

Thiago at £100k a week is a fair wage. He's an exceptionally bright talent and it's not like Barca don't pay much. He is probably on at least €80k or so you'd think.

kharma45

Not encountered any and I'm a good way through it.

If you can't enjoy this game because of a few bugs then I believe you're into the wrong hobby. It's the finest cinematic experience I've played through.

From others I've heard there are quite a lot of bugs, far too many for what is supposed to be an AAA title.

So I'm about 65-70% of the way through The Last of Us. Have to say, I'm really enjoying it. But honestly don't think that it's the earth moving experience that people were making it out to be. Perhaps my opinion will change by the end.

Looking forward to finishing it.

kharma45

So I'm about 65-70% of the way through The Last of Us. Have to say, I'm really enjoying it. But honestly don't think that it's the earth moving experience that people were making it out to be. Perhaps my opinion will change by the end.

Looking forward to finishing it.

I've found that about a lot of hyped up games of late. No doubt it is still good and I will probably enjoy it.

What bugs mun? I haven't had any at least.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=62219059&postcount=15620

Along with just seeing people on Twitter mention it, and tell me of it when I mentioned buying it.

Arnie

Arnie, pls.

Only one that comes close is Bioshock but that doesn't really have any meaningful characters.

Remember me saying my mates were on the same flight as Gerrard? Well turns out he took Carragher along with him. There's a photo of the group with Ste and Carra in Ibiza airport. Isn't it his wedding anniversary? Why's Carragher going with them.

I've found that about a lot of hyped up games of late. No doubt it is still good and I will probably enjoy it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=62219059&postcount=15620

Along with just seeing people on Twitter mention it, and tell me of it when I mentioned buying it.
As is the way with most films and games these days, I go in with virtually no previous information. I literally had no idea what it was about. I just seen 10/10 all over the place and people raving about it. Really good game, yes. Best ever, don't know.

As for bugs, I've experienced a handful, all of them were insignificant and nothing that would ruin the gameplay. You should definitely give it ago.

Edit: will say this. I love horror / thriller games and take satisfaction from being scared and squealing like a girl when shit goes down. This game has delivered on that front. Some of the gameplay has a Manhunt vibe. Manhunt is my top rated game for giving me girl screams. Love it.

kharma45

As is the way with most films and games these days, I go in with virtually no previous information. I literally had no idea what it was about. I just seen 10/10 all over the place and people raving about it. Really good game, yes. Best ever, don't know.

As for bugs, I've experienced a handful, all of them were insignificant and nothing that would ruin the gameplay. You should definitely give it ago.

I've a copy on the way from Flubit, mainly to join in with the multiplayer on here.

Meier

Man U have spent $71m on Bernard in my FM save. It's the third year so obviously his value has gone up quite a bit.

Meier

Wow, I saw that Abby Wambach broke the record for women's scoring but I didn't realize she'd managed 4 goals in the first half! South Korea probably aren't a terrible team either I'd imagine..

48247ae0da0b11e2a47822000a9f3c30_7.jpg

(she got 1 more after this)

Yen

Enter MGSV thread:
"Big Boss is Kaz (Master) Miller"
"No, Big Boss is Gray Fox"

*Brain falls out of my head*

tomorrow's CdS says our alternative to tevez is . . . honda.

wtf gold tie, honda should be the priority! too bad we wasted a non-EU spot on fucking vergara.

Meier

/FM Update of the night #2

I am making a profit of $8m a month due to my non-existent payroll ($250k per week) and the TV rights. If I can stay up, I'll be golden next season. Most all the wonderkids I tried to sign had no interest in playing for me but 2 years in the EPL will surely help.. right?

MIAMI BITCHES

Congrats, but they'll lose next year.

4 Finals in a row hasn't been done since the 60s. They're going to be tired next year. Still, the repeat was impressive and so was the 3 straight finals appearances.

edit: Actually, I think the Lakers did it in the 80s.

MPW

5 points up with about 30 secs to go in game 6 and you don't win

you fucked it up spurs

lebron with 2 rings now

so no capello or AVB for psg ... maybe mancini? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom