• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

United Gaf sthp

Some Graham Hunter tweets that haven't been posted:

Bryan Regan ‏@bregan66
@BumperGraham yo Mr Hunter Thiago to united what are the chances

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham
@bregan66 Thiago wants to sign, club to player all good. Club to club may need work

^ That's a little weird, wouldn't the buy out clause just negate a lot of club to club contact?

Manchester ‏@Manchesterspeak
@BumperGraham do you think Rooney will go to real in ronaldo swap?

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham
@Manchesterspeak interesting - didn't until earlier today

Freewheelin'.....................

cough.gif

That video was on Adam Buxton's BUG I think.

FUCK YOU MAN UNITED 10

I was only joking, I'm not Fry

It was pretty funny.

Can someone link me the image in a way I won't have to go on the Mail's website please? Cheers :)

Why didn't Sleepless play?

And Hixx and Quiche have to be seperated at all times, no matter what the numerical balance is :p

So downloading TLoU digitally makes you download a 150mb app. From there you can download the game through the app, when it reaches 70% you can go in and play SP. I had only downloaded 75% when the invites came in.

G-Unit

Release clause

u hear me, G-Unit, through dem goober ears ?

RELEEEEAAAASE AAHAHAHAHAHHA

hahahaa are you seriosly comparing thiago to messi? You guys are starting to see things. The reason I want thiago is because xavi makes our game slow and It is getting annoying. BTW, we have like 3 mid fielders behind thiago. Can't tell if they can be better than him yet, but don't put thiago so high yet.

WJD

Wait Thiago's actually happening? Like, for real? No messing?

jeosjefjdsnwioqow
F,finials,slaiaowjdjska
Midway wows
Wow
Owidjwiwkwdidi
Shit hot goddam

K1LLER7

Some Graham Hunter tweets that haven't been posted:

^ That's a little weird, wouldn't the buy out clause just negate a lot of club to club contact?
It's over.

They'll try and add some buy back clause and we'll say forget it and sign Tony Hibbert instead.

Seriously, I think it'll be issues regarding payments and how United will pay Barca, agent, etc. don't think that united photographer would've posted what he did unless he knew something.

Or he might just be fooling around the JT :(

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm rather enjoying this match. It's very end to end and scrappy.

Is it just me or is the camera position great too? It's really high up and you can see a lot more of the formations and shapes of the squads at play.

It's over.

They'll try and add some buy back clause and we'll say forget it and sign Tony Hibbert instead.

Seriously, I think it'll be issues regarding payments and how United will pay Barca, agent, etc. don't think that united photographer would've posted what he did unless he knew something.

Or he might just be fooling around the JT :(

At a guess it might be regarding the VAT on the release clause.

If the club sees it as a hostile trigger of the clause they can force the VAT to be paid on top of the fee in the release clause.

Bayern had to try and figure out the best way to trigger the clause with Martinez too. Think in this deal the VAT would out at around £3m so hopefully it's not any major problem.

Clegg

If the club sees it as a hostile trigger of the clause they can force the VAT to be paid on top of the fee in the release clause.

Bayern had to try and figure out the best way to trigger the clause with Martinez too. Think in this deal the VAT would out at around £3m so hopefully it's not any major problem.
We'd be in deep shit if paying an extra 3m was a problem for us.

Not signing Thiago would be the least of our worries.

K1LLER7

Your probably right.

Iirc they said his release clause would initially cost £15m and with what you say, that would rise to around £17-£18M. This goes with the fee that some are reporting.

Fair price and wage imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom