• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

My Nan's getting her hair done so I've found a nice cafe whilst I wait. Ordered poached egg in toast and a pot of tea, and there's a banned paper on the table. Time to read up on nonsense.

You know Spurs announced a partnership with Real, has any good actually come of that? So far they've taken their best player, threatened to take their new best player, and have driven the price up for Paulinho.

Well jealous of City fans. Isco's like a mixture of Suso and Mkhitaryan, but better. I'd be fudding myself silly.

Zabojnik

My Nan's getting her hair done so I've found a nice cafe whilst I wait. Ordered poached egg in toast and a pot of tea, and there's a banned paper on the table. Time to read up on nonsense.

You know Spurs announced a partnership with Real, has any good actually come of that? So far they've taken their best player, threatened to take their new best player, and have driven the price up for Paulinho.

Well jealous of City fans. Isco's like a mixture of Suso and Mkhitaryan, but better. I'd be fudding myself silly.

Mikiteriyaki is better than Isco. You heard it here first.

Salazar

TLOU

I've picked up the infected bairn. Running through tunnels. Police shooting at me

Game is ok. I am total piss at shooting folks, but the brawl is nice and oomphy.

FootballFan

It's not really about shooting, hence why you are given like 5 bullets every hour, they are kinda your last resort.

You gotta distract, sneak, choke and shit bro.

GotG.

Walshy

For anyone who goes running, do you do the 5 minute jog-5 minute walk cycle? Does it help?
Well if you are a beginner, then sure. Doing that four times will give you a twenty minute run.

Just make sure you breathe correctly and have proper footwear, I made the mistake of going out on my first few runs in some shite trainees from Sports Direct, ended up having blisters all over my feet.

Well if you are a beginner, then sure. Doing that four times will give you a twenty minute run.

Just make sure you breathe correctly and have proper footwear, I made the mistake of going out on my first few runs in some shite trainees from Sports Direct, ended up having blisters all over my feet.

Cheers.

The HMS Hitcher is about to disembark :p

@Sleepless, definitely. Hopefully a few more 4vs4, or 4vsPublic matches. They were good fun even though I was rubbish

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Evil Within looks like fun. Finally a PURE survival horror?

Zabojnik said:
Why can't Marotta just SHUT THE FUCK UP? Jesus Christ.

He never learns.

"Aguero? We have an agreement in place."

"Rossi? He's an interesting player"

So your other attacking midfielders will get less playing time?

Well if De Bruyne can play well on the wing it will probably mostly be there, people often speak of Chelsea like the team got some crazy amount of attacking midfielders, but in reality the squad was thin as fuck last season and especially Mata could have used a break or two, hell it forces Ramires and fucking Azpilicueta to play on the wing a few times.

Well you guys played a ridiculous amount of games last season. You'll have less games this season. Also, Schurrle is now part of the team.

Are we still pretending the window has already closed? Marin will surely go, Moses very possible too. That leaves Mata, Oscar, De Bruyne, Hazard and Schurrle for the 3 attacking positions behind the forward, De Bruyne and Oscar also being able to play in the position next to a DM.

Tc91

Is that much cheaper than the eShop? It is fairly cheap in the eShop here.

£5 cheaper I think, been looking on eBay for some physical copies but they are like £26 + £3.99 postage, I might aswell buy from Shopto/Game download code.

Some guy wanted £25 buy it now for his download code last night so I said sure just put up a buy it now price on the auction and he wouldn't do it. JUST TAKE MY MONEY.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gazzetta: If Milan miss out on Tevez, they'll sign Matri who Juventus value between €10-12m.

So we're basically getting our Tevez money back?

Galliani, what are you up to?

ManUtd-bros, how would you feel if Januzaj + 15m for Thiago?

Fuck out of here

Well if De Bruyne can play well on the wing it will probably mostly be there, people often speak of Chelsea like the team got some crazy amount of attacking midfielders, but in reality the squad was thin as fuck last season and especially Mata could have used a break or two, hell it forces Ramires and fucking Azpilicueta to play on the wing a few times.

Are we still pretending the window has already closed? Marin will surely go, Moses very possible too. That leaves Mata, Oscar, De Bruyne, Hazard and Schurrle for the 3 attacking positions behind the forward, De Bruyne and Oscar also being able to play in the position next to a DM.

I just feel like Oscar, Hazard, De Bruyne, and Schurrle will all be improving/more consistent this season. I'm wondering which players will not get to start in the important games and I'm curious to see what their reaction will be.

Linius

U1oAEFW.png

A poll from a big Dutch website under it's readers about where Eriksen should go.

Arnie

I still think we're being mugged spending close to £7 million on this Alberto kid. He played for Barca B last season, I'm not sure how he's amassed such value.

bjaelke

I still think we're being mugged spending close to £7 million on this Alberto kid. He played for Barca B last season, I'm not sure how he's amassed such value.

You didn't read the piece by Rory Smith the other day? He made a reasonable argument as to why we (and other PL clubs) would pay that kind of money for a "nobody".

Tc91

He's only 20, £7m is relatively nothing for a club nowadays and even if he does flop I'm sure you could sell him back to a Spanish club for around that price in 1-2 years anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom