• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
iboEnBrZ45Sq7Q.gif

These are real emotions, only proves how awesome BVB is. #RealLove #PappklatschenInTheAllianz

£5 cheaper I think, been looking on eBay for some physical copies but they are like £26 + £3.99 postage, I might aswell buy from Shopto/Game download code.

Some guy wanted £25 buy it now for his download code last night so I said sure just put up a buy it now price on the auction and he wouldn't do it. JUST TAKE MY MONEY.

Having AC as a download is going to be very beneficial for you, it seems perfect for download. It and MK7.

Tc91

Yeah, but Thiago is unfilfilled potential, while Isco is already one of the best forwards in the world

/Footballfan

Barcelona
La Liga: 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2012–13
Copa del Rey: 2011–12; Runner-up 2010–11
Supercopa de España: 2010, 2011; Runner-up 2012
UEFA Champions League: 2010–11
UEFA Super Cup: 2011
FIFA Club World Cup: 2011

Spain
Under-17 European Championship: 2008
Under-21 European Championship: 2011, 2013 (Goal in 2011 final, Hat-trick in 2013 final)

Having AC as a download is going to be very beneficial for you, it seems perfect for download. It and MK7.

Yeah that's what my brother said last night AC is the perfect game as a download on the 3DS. I'm just gonna pull the trigger. Tom Nook here I come.

Not really. Isco would slot into the first 11 of all but about 3 clubs. Perhaps Thiago would as well, but playing at Barca has rendered his oppurtunities limited, and thus his potential unfulfilled.
I'm not sure you can say Isco is one of the worlds best forwards just yet. He is obv an amazing talent and will definitely be there soon enough but he's had one good season so far.

There are countless players you'd list above him in those stakes, for now.

F365 said:
You may already have read all about it by now, but The Mail Online reckon Thiago has agreed a five-year deal at Manchester United and will sign once a deal is agreed with Barcelona. £17million should do it, apparently.

It's all coming up Millhouse.

And lol at Isco being more developed than Thiago.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 23m

Thiago Alcántara: No player at the Euro U21 Championship won possession more times in the middle (26) or attacking third (5) than Thiago

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kevin Palmer @kpsundayworld
Reports breaking in Spain suggest Barcelona's #Thiago has agreed a four year deal with #mufc . Would be a quality first signing for Moyes

@bassa_mufc looks that way now. #mufc wanted a big signing for Moyes first press conference. They may have got one in #Thiago

wooo

K1LLER7

Reports breaking in Spain suggest Barcelona's #Thiago has agreed a four year deal with #mufc . Would be a quality first signing for Moyes

@bassa_mufc looks that way now. #mufc wanted a big signing for Moyes first press conference. They may have got one in #Thiago

wooo
Viva Gifs Go

If United had Isco and Thiago and only one spot in the team I'm pretty sure Isco would start over Thiago.
They don't even play in the same position.

I think Isco is a brighter talent too, but he's also very flavour of the month. When Thiago first broke through and took the u21 tournament by story 2 years ago people were all over him too.

Kenka

First five BVB matches: Augsburg (A), Braunschweig (H), Bremen (H), Frankfurt (A), Hamburg (H)

3 wins in the first 3 matches would be nice
Man, feels weird to see Brunswick and Augsburg play in the Bundesliga.

Bayern - Gladbach again. So boring.

Actually I'm still good without football. Last season was too much.
Bayern gonna lose 0-1 again. This BL season will be madness, mark my words.

FootballFan

I think Isco is a brighter talent too, but he's also very flavour of the month. When Thiago first broke through and took the u21 tournament by story 2 years ago people were all over him too.

Yep. Unfortunately Cesc came in and ruined his time on the field.

Isco is better/more talented but Thiago is still one of the best u22.6year olds.

Was Xavi good enough last season to justify him keeping Thiago out of the team next season to the extent that Thiago is looking elsewhere to develop?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Royston Drenthe has joined Reading. He seemed quite good from the little I saw of him with Everton. Is he a typically mental Dutch player or just shit? Seems like he could play at a better level.

edit: dammit dc'd

Nyx

Royston Drenthe has joined Reading. He seemed quite good from the little I saw of him with Everton. Is he a typically mental Dutch player or just shit? Seems like he could play at a better level.

No one doubts his footbalskills, but he's a typical young fella that became a multi millionaire way too soon.

Terrible mentality but let's hope for Reading that he learned his lesson and will focus purely on the game now.

If he would have done that years ago he would probably have been THE leftback in the Dutch national team by now.

edit: even if it's supposed to be in Dutch, here's Royston in Russia complaining about the lack of a ''negro hairdresser'' there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWhzmzXi8sw

FootballFan

Was Xavi good enough last season to justify him keeping Thiago out of the team next season to the extent that Thiago is looking elsewhere to develop?

Nope I don't think so. Xavi had a pretty poor season imo. Getting a bit old maybe. Should have used Thiago more often and let Xavi rest. Now it's too late. :(

I miss you already Thiago.

Thiago Alcantara | Welcome to ManUtd | HD | 2013 | 1080p | My Time Is Now |

Walshy

I've been banging on about Isco since he moved to Malaga from Valencia. He is fantastic and in my eyes the heir to Ineista in the Spanish National Team (although not as good).

Don't get me wrong, Thiago is fantastic aswell but I just feel that if United was to sign a CM they could do with someone a bit more defensive to sit along with Carrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom