• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

onoz.gif

flippedb

Banned
Haven't seen anything except your(?) post about his agent hinting at an exit. Milan would be crazy to let him go.

The latest I had heard, was Galliani saying he's not leaving. Mr. Golden Tie said Stephan doesn't want to leave, and Milan won't let him go. I also read that City was no longer interested on signing him, since they're going after Isco.

damn you, timerda, I actually liked you </3

The latest I had heard, was Galliani saying he's not leaving. Mr. Golden Tie said Stephan doesn't want to leave, and Milan won't let him go. I also read that City was no longer interested on signing him, since they're going after Isco.

we probably have prandelli to thank. he benched el sha and then all interest in him dried up. if he was lighting up the confederation cup right now, we'd have to deal with agonizing rumors all summer. so thanks prandelli.

also fuck prandelli for benching el sha.

flippedb

Banned
we probably have prandelli to thank. he benched el sha and then all interest in him dried up. if he was lighting up the confederation cup right now, we'd have to deal with agonizing rumors all summer. so thanks prandelli.

He has to play against Brazil, if not, really fuck Prandelli. Pirlo won't play that match, I don't know how will Italy work without his cuntiness on the pitch.

Koko

Banned

I think that for Milan interest it is really good that SES gets not that many minutes. He looked really poor fitness wise by the end of the season.

rodvik

What the fuck?

Change? CHANGE? I asked for no changes!!!!

Looks pretty good actually, just lose all the whitespace stuff.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
(I know it's old by now)

290368_heroa.jpg

De Laurentiis "City said that they can't pay &#8364;63m for Cavani. They can only afford Cavani if they sell first."

SELL TEVEZ, TXIKI!

"I could accept a part-exchange deal if the players proposed are attached with a figure that represents the actual value of the player.

"[Edin] Dzeko for example, is no longer what he once was, he was not a starter last season. He did not perform how he did in the Bundesliga [with Wolfsburg]. This is assuming that Dzeko wants to join Napoli, of course."

He certainly knows his football.
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Happy birthday Frylipe <3 as you get older your shit taste becomes more acceptable like a fine wine. Enjoy the punani.

Someone should post Disco Benny's latest tweet and photo because its hilarious

Batigol

Banned
With De Rossi and Pirlo being ruled out tonight, who's gonna come in for them?

Also I can't see shit on the mobile version. Gaf looks the same :lol

Napoli are trying to start a bidding war between Real and City, its a joke that Napoli come out and say City don't wanna meet the buy out clause. City have known the price for ages, Napoli just trying it.

Real should just go for Suarez and Make a run at Falcao next season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BNStFdsCIAAM1jL.jpg:large

BNSc3AsCQAAAUfy.jpg:large

WANT

With De Rossi and Pirlo being ruled out tonight, who's gonna come in for them?

That's the rumoured lineup: Buffon; Abate, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Sciglio; Marchisio, Montolivo, Aquilani; Candreva, Balotelli, Giovinco.

Prandelli should really consider using Diamanti, Gilardino and SES to rest the others..

Oh Jesus the daily star seem to think Thiago is gonna turn his back on Barca and come to United.

Make it stop.

Apparently Wanyama has said Celtic and Southampton have agreed a price of 10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom