• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
God I hope Rooney goes to Arsenal.

Loved the shit out of him a few years back but he has been largely ineffective as of late. I also wouldn't want a Mario Balotelli situation in our hands. Having an unhappy star player in the club would be poison.

I'd gladly have him at Arsenal.

Clegg

Your boy Sexton is playing shit
Hes been fine imo.

Game has been all about the Lions forwards and George North. Sexton was done for the Oz second try but anyone would have been.

FUCK OFF REF THATS A YELLOW CARD.

Lightning can't call interpretation bollocks for that. Ref is favouring the Aussies.

I was listening to Joy division

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCLalLXHP4

what kind of fucking idiot are you Nathan?? i grew up listening to JD and love the band. saw them live as well. fuck me if i'm gonna let a tiny dick like you slam one of the greatest bands of all time. just because a bunch of hipster assholes like them now doesn't mean shit. who gives a fuck who else likes them??. would you stop liking good food and drinks because other assholes like it too?? shut your face and enjoy the music.

youtube top rated comment

LTWheels

Hes been fine imo.

Game has been all about the Lions forwards and George North. Sexton was done for the Oz second try but anyone would have been.

FUCK OFF REF THATS A YELLOW CARD.

Lightning can't call interpretation bollocks for that. Ref is favouring the Aussies.

Ref's a Kiwi, of course he is.

Halfpenny breaking my heart with that miss.

LTWheels

Don't the New Zealanders hate the Australians? Like the Scots hate the English? Or the Scots hate the Welsh? Or the Scots hate other Scots?

They hate us more. And the south plays a different style of game to the northern hemisphere. So the refs rule the game slightly differently.

Clegg

Another Aussie injury in their backs.

That's the third one.

Edit: Second neck injury too.

The Australians have to move their open side flanker to inside centre.

Huge problems for them now.

This new layout is shite, and as with RAWK and redcafe, it reeks of change for change's sake. I see its a beta, hopefully it goes back to normal, or at least an actually imrpoved version of normal.

Arnie

Don't see what's wrong with it?

Type face is clearer and I think the whole thing is slightly more modern. I would imagine that it's also a lot faster and more reliable, too. It's not like we have to pay or lose features to have it.

Want muppetry today. Hate weekends.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Younes Kaboul ‏@YounsKabs429m
Finished my week in Holland with @eduphysio...Feeling very strong again and ready for pre season!Big thanks to him for the very hard work!
BMFgG0qCQAEHZxU.jpg

We are going to have a beastly team next season.

Suen

Not that I mind Isco coming to Madrid at all, it would be a great player to have in the squad but where is he going to fit in with our current players?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Not that I mind Isco coming to Madrid at all, it would be a great player to have in the squad but where is he going to fit in with our current players?

When have Madrid ever cared about that? I guess he will jockey with Ozil for one of the attacking positions. If Ancelotti has sense he will banish Khedira and play Modric/Alonso in the middle, freeing up another attacking slot for Isco.

Arnie

If Isco's going to Real, and Mkhitaryan is unobtainable (as seems the case), let's just go fucking mad and ask for Ozil as part of the Suarez deal. And when I say 'go fucking mad', I mean properly insane.

Anyone wanna play TLoU?

No voicechat today, hayfever has done a number on me overnight. Had to roll a towel up and wrap it tightly around my eyes like hostage to stop them itching, and was out of it for 12 hours. Fuck eyedrops as well. Terrifying, thought I was gonna Dead Space 2 it.

#feelsbadman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom