• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BNXQlyxCQAImLsA.jpg:large

LOOK AT HIM

We can't sell you Marchisio, you sell pink shirts.

This new layout is shite, and as with RAWK and redcafe, it reeks of change for change's sake. I see its a beta, hopefully it goes back to normal, or at least an actually imrpoved version of normal.

I don't find it functions all that differently so far.
It's easier on the eye & loads faster so all good for me.

FootballFan

Like any player from Barca would be.

<3

Nah I've been saying it for a while, wouldn't want him at Barca simply because he wouldn't be as good. Same with Madrid.

Just like Sanchez, who I think would have been much better at Madrid/ManUtd. If he does join you guys, I still hope he does well, he's one of my favourites, I just doubt he can fulfill his potential there.

Suen

Nah I've been saying it for a while, wouldn't want him at Barca simply because he wouldn't be as good. Same with Madrid.

Just like Sanchez, who I think would have been much better at Madrid/ManUtd. If he does join you guys, I still hope he does well, he's one of my favourites, I just doubt he can fulfill his potential there.
I'm curious to know why you think he wouldn't perform at Barca/Madrid? The only thing obvious is that with the way our squad looks like now there is no free spot. Why would a player of his quality accept to be benched and fight for his spot or to be rotated? We have Özil and Modric and both are great players. As much as I'd love to have Isco in our squad it doesn't strike me as being a necessary signing but for Perez it's about the name and fame so who gives a fuck.

Wilbur

Banned
Apparently Marca saying Gundogan's in Madrid

And I haven't even seen this fucking new layout yet wot u blatherin about. Someone take a screenshot so I can see it on my phone

Also Hitch I didn't talk much in that game because it was only me, but could you hear me throughout when I did? The mic signal didnt show up halfway through

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Neymar against a proper defence tonight.

Watch him do fuck all.

I'm not sure about that, Arnie. The backline could include fudging Maggio or fudging Abate. And fudging De Sciglio better step up again, he was shocking against Japan.

And I haven't even seen this fucking new layout yet wot u blatherin about. Someone take a screenshot so I can see it on my phone

Also Hitch I didn't talk much in that game because it was only me, but could you hear me throughout when I did? The mic signal didnt show up halfway through

It was pretty quiet. Check your microphone level in Accessory Settings, turn it to 5. I had the same problem yesterday

Arnie

I'm not sure about that, Arnie. The backline could include fudging Maggio or fudging Abate. And fudging De Sciglio better step up again, he was shocking against Japan.

De Sciglio's decent, even if he did have a bad game. Abate's a fucking mess. But Barzagli and Chiellini are good enough to stop the Brazilian beach boy.
Guys should I go get TLoU? Feeling in the mood for a horror survival type experience.
Nah I wouldn't bover, mate.

I thought Gundogan was in Turkey? I'm pretty sure Marca are only speculating that Madrid are going to offer him something.

FootballFan

I'm curious to know why you think he wouldn't perform at Barca/Madrid? The only thing obvious is that with the way our squad looks like now there is no free spot.

Not necessarily perform worse but he will be benched more for those 2 teams than he ever would at city, slowing down his progress.

The fact that both teams are so focused on messi/ronaldo doesn't help at all either. He would be more cautious and afraid to dribble/trick as much as he'd like I think.

At man city he has daddy pellegrini and could be their main player, not just another player.

Suen

Not necessarily perform worse but he will be benched more for those 2 teams than he ever would at city, slowing down his progress.

The fact that both teams are so focused on messi/ronaldo doesn't help at all either. He would be more cautious and afraid to dribble/trick as much as he'd like I think.

At man city he has daddy pellegrini and could be their main player, not just another player.
Oh got it, thanks .It's what you said, less playtime with us, more with City.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship all-star squad
Goalkeepers: Francesco Bardi (Italy), David De Gea (Spain), Ørjan Nyland (Norway)

Defenders: Marc Bartra (Spain), Luca Caldirola (Italy), Iñigo Martínez (Spain), Bruno Martins Indi (Netherlands), Martín Montoya (Spain), Alberto Moreno (Spain), Stefan Strandberg (Norway)

Midfielders: Alan Dzagoev (Russia), Lewis Holtby (Germany), Asier Illarramendi (Spain), Isco (Spain), Koke (Spain), Adam Maher (Netherlands), Thiago Alcántara (Spain), Marco Verratti (Italy)

Forwards: Fabio Borini (Italy), Luuk De Jong (Netherlands), Álvaro Morata (Spain), Rodrigo Moreno (Spain), Georginio Wijnaldum (Netherlands)

You can't go wrong with anyone in midfield.

Arnie

:O

To the Championship he goes!

Nope, looking for a premier league loan. He's ready, too.

Could easily do a job for someone like Swansea. Wigan would've been perfect but Martinez is a shithouse.

Alberto but apparently that was hours ago. I'm only awake.

Blinded by not being able to use the Dark GAF skin.
Saw a story on RAWK that people are protesting against the oligarch that owns part of Mkhitaryan.

That one's going to rumble on, painfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom