• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

In RAWK parlance, "cheeky"

"We're Liverpool football club. The biggest club in the world as far as I'm concerned. Why would Ozil not want to join us?"

13_51c4c2a4cf635650974915_513X369.jpg

boomshakalaka, u can't cage my lyrics

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone wanna play TLoU?

No voicechat today, hayfever has done a number on me overnight. Had to roll a towel up and wrap it tightly around my eyes like hostage to stop them itching, and was out of it for 12 hours. Fuck eyedrops as well. Terrifying, thought I was gonna Dead Space 2 it.

#feelsbadman

Let me finish this game and I'll invite you. You can tell me if you can hear me

Anyone wanna play TLoU?

No voicechat today, hayfever has done a number on me overnight. Had to roll a towel up and wrap it tightly around my eyes like hostage to stop them itching, and was out of it for 12 hours. Fuck eyedrops as well. Terrifying, thought I was gonna Dead Space 2 it.

#feelsbadman
Sure, will play with you. Bro has a headset, I need to get one!

Clegg

Adam Ashley-Cooper dislocated his shoulder, had the doctor pop it back into place and then played on for another five minuted before the pain got too much.

Fucking hell.

Arnie

Let me know if you have any Missions I can help you achieve. Like if you need executions, you can take out the people I take down etc

I'm currently missionless

I still have no idea what this mission stuff is.

Was going to give my brother my copy of the game when I leave for London in 9 days, but I think I'll try and buy him a new one so I can keep playing with everyone. Plus, this way he can have his own online pass.

arkon

Anyone wanna play TLoU?

#feelsbadman

Get some hayfever tablets down you. I agree that the eyedrops are a no go. Just can't do them. Tablets and steroid nasal spray tend to do the trick for me though.

I still have no idea what this mission stuff is.

Was going to give my brother my copy of the game when I leave for London in 9 days, but I think I'll try and buy him a new one so I can keep playing with everyone. Plus, this way he can have his own online pass.

Basically at certain points (once a week perhaps) it'll make you choose from a list of tasks, with either rewards or punishments decided by how well you do with the mission. Each time you choose one of the missions, that type of mission becomes harder the next time you choose it, so you have to mix it up

Its better to choose the hard missions first, then you can do the easy ones (downs, executons, revives) when the game starts throwing harsh punishments at you.

Arnie

Basically at certain points (once a week perhaps) it'll make you choose from a list of tasks, with either rewards or punishments decided by how well you do with the mission. Each time you choose one of the missions, that type of mission becomes harder the next time you choose it, so you have to mix it up

Its better to choose the hard missions first, then you can do the easy ones (downs, executons, revives) when the game starts throwing harsh punishments at you.
Got you.

Bet that's tense as fuck.

Get some hayfever tablets down you. I agree that the eyedrops are a no go. Just can't do them. Tablets and steroid nasal spray tend to do the trick for me though.

Started taking the tablets yesterday evening, not long enough to tell if they work or not. I got the eyedrops done just about, its petrifying though doing it yourself, you lose all sense of how close you are to stabbing yourself in the iris. Hand-eye coordination is only supposed to go so far

edit: The new font has ruined the :p smiley face :(

GorillaJu

If you're afraid of stabbing yourself with an eye dropper why not drop it in the corner of your eye (near your nose) then roll it in by tilting your head?

Suen

When have Madrid ever cared about that? I guess he will jockey with Ozil for one of the attacking positions. If Ancelotti has sense he will banish Khedira and play Modric/Alonso in the middle, freeing up another attacking slot for Isco.
This makes too much sense, it won't happen.

Do a Spain! 4-6-0
This is Ancelotti's plan, he actually loves PSG and only want to manage Madrid to bring us down to Segunda División.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom