• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Please :( you have like 50 world class midfielders, we have Anderson and #clevzinasia

Marca reporting Isco to Madrid is a done deal now as well so for us to get Thiago would be amazing.

£25m and will be paid in installments apparently.
Hunter says Madrid are apparently forcing pressure on Malaga/Isco.
They've told the media it's a done deal and they're trying to get Isco's Father and Lawyer to convince Isco to join them.

However, City are very confident and have apparently booked a flight for Isco to Manchester, tomorrow.

Arnie

Just reserved one at Argos, picking it up in half an hour. Get this right. Nine customer ratings, average score of 5/5. That's a deal

This new niño of yours... how much did he cost? Still a little worried (read: don't give a fuck) that your squad will be very top heavy. I know turkeys like Wooden and Lightning - the Robben and Duff of our times - say the window isn't over yet, but priorities should be addressed first innit.

Speaking of deals: £6 million for Luis Alberto. I still think it's a good chunk of money for someone who was excelling the Segunda, although I imagine Sevilla were going to make him and important part of their side for the coming season, so they value him quite highly.

We started watching him in October, and the whole thing snowballed.

I agree with you, by the way. Our interest in the window began with Papadopoulos; the marquee signing at central defence that would replace Carragher. We didn't get him, we won't get him. Whoever our backup target is, it's not been leaked to the press. Ilori is a backup defender who's still extremely young, and the situation with Skrtel and Coates is a mess. Then we've got Reina in no man's land, with Mignolet incoming. Our defensive setup is a complete fucking mystery to me.

And in the mean time we're snapping up paella bros in Aspas and Alberto, attacking sputniks who can roam around the front line. And then we're chasing an Armenian destroyer. Very top heavy.

Happy birthday Fry

You should rejoin whatsapp group, we've got birthday gifts for you

I don't know what the fuck a lion is but this isn't a place for sport. This is the TLOU community thread.

Lads.

LADS.

ARNOLD

PREPARE TO HEAR YOUR NAME SUNG

MORSEL

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR ACCENT IMITATED

This changes EVERYTHING

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
RE: 4-3-3

Nearly perfect for Champions League, but requires Pepe instead of Tevez for Serie A. And YES to Kolarov.

RE: 3-5-2

No Asamoah, no party. Also, I still think Vucinic should have his starting slot until Tevez or Jovetic or Diamanti or whomever displaces him.

Ahah wow, they *always* forget one of our XI in the lineups. Last time it was Pirlo!

Yes Pepe could be a defensive option there I suppose. Tevez isn't bad himself when it comes to tracking back, he won 30-something tackles last season.
3AQmK.gif

Fair enough on Vucinic, but after that he should be an OPTION on the bench and nothing more.
isuCFpaiqvQIN.gif

Ahah wow, they *always* forget one of our XI in the lineups. Last time it was Pirlo!

Yes Pepe could be a defensive option there I suppose. Tevez isn't bad himself when it comes to tracking back, he won 30-something tackles last season.
3AQmK.gif

Fair enough on Vucinic, but after that he should be an OPTION on the bench and nothing more.
isuCFpaiqvQIN.gif

Proven Serie A striker and our joint top goal scorer needs to start over any player just starting in the league, whether that be Tevez or Llorente, until or if they get acclimated. This will be the same fate as Elia.

Wilbur

Banned
This must be what it's like to be on the other side of the TLOU discussions

I haven't a fucking clue what you guys are on about :lol :lol :lol

I miss wooden and dc

Hixx

Why are you posting about rugby in our TLOU thread?

Also our team next season is probably going to look like this:

----------------- Westwood ----------------
Cavanda - O'Shea - Diakite - Orban/Rose
----------------------------Cabral-------------
--------------Duncan--------------------------
AJ ------------------------------------ (Zarate?)
---------------Fletch---------------------------
--------------------------Altidore--------------

Bench: Pickford/Zoet, Cuellar, Roberge, Colback, N'Diaye, Rossina, Guidetti.

I don't know if I like it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TS: Marotta to fly to Manchester next week. €12m cash to Man City for Tevez, €5.5m in wages, 3 year deal.
CASH? The times they are a-changin'.

Proven Serie A striker and our joint top goal scorer needs to start over any player just starting in the league, whether that be Tevez or Llorente, until or if they get acclimated. This will be the same fate as Elia.

True, but hopefully he won't be leading our line. Starting behind someone else would be fine.

Wilbur

Banned
Why are you posting about rugby in our TLOU thread?

Also our team next season is probably going to look like this:

----------------- Westwood ----------------
Cavanda - O'Shea - Diakite - Orban/Rose
----------------------------Cabral-------------
--------------Duncan--------------------------
AJ ------------------------------------ (Zarate?)
---------------Fletch---------------------------
--------------------------Altidore--------------

Bench: Pickford/Zoet, Cuellar, Roberge, Colback, N'Diaye, Rossina, Guidetti.

I don't know if I like it.

Defence looks much better but the rest of the team I either don't know about or apart from Fletch isn't that great.

Will be a proper test for PDC next year. I'm excited.

God I hope Rooney goes to Arsenal.

Loved the shit out of him a few years back but he has been largely ineffective as of late. I also wouldn't want a Mario Balotelli situation in our hands. Having an unhappy star player in the club would be poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom