• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Nope, looking for a premier league loan. He's ready, too.

Could easily do a job for someone like Swansea. Wigan would've been perfect but Martinez is a shithouse.

Saw a story on RAWK that people are protesting against the oligarch that owns part of Mkhitaryan.

That one's going to rumble on, painfully.

Yeah not holding out much hope now. Nice to know that we have that kind of money to spend though, I'm sure we will look at other targets if MKH isn't viable.

gotze2.jpg

Traitor, traitor...oh shit, maybe he is going to Madrid.

Wilbur

Banned
Man utd getting frustrated with Barca as they start stalling tactics and attemp to keep Thiago.

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=1482317&src=desktop

Mm I just read this. I think he'll stay at Barca, we'll get Fellaini and while he'll be very good for us, I'll still wonder what could have been.

Would like us to go for Fellaini and one other though. We're fine at the back for this year, and even if you count Rooney, we've got some depth up top if we're playing 1 striker. All our activity should be in midfield.

Fellaini for 22m is an acceptable price, as is Strootman for 18m. Either or, and then a player like Thiago would be absolutely fine for me.

K1LLER7

Mm I just read this. I think he'll stay at Barca, we'll get Fellaini and while he'll be very good for us, I'll still wonder what could have been.

Would like us to go for Fellaini and one other though. We're fine at the back for this year, and even if you count Rooney, we've got some depth up top if we're playing 1 striker. All our activity should be in midfield.

Fellaini for 22m is an acceptable price, as is Strootman for 18m. Either or, and then a player like Thiago would be absolutely fine for me.
We'll sign Leon Osman and you'll like it.

Don't be a pussy. You, Clegg and Killer are embarrassing.

If he comes now you're not allowed to enjoy it. I won't let you.

Moltres looks like a fucking chicken. Articuno is lovely tho

The three dogs in Gold/Silver are much better, Entei is a fucking beast
(
And those 3 dogs are shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't be a pussy. You, Clegg and Killer are embarrassing.

If he comes now you're not allowed to enjoy it. I won't let you.

Get fucked, WJD will get my snapchat and I'll get a shirt with Teeg's fucking name on it.

I'll just be better prepared when he doesn't come and I won't slip into a sorrow coma like you

And those 3 dogs are shit.

Entei and Suicune are great. Moltres is a legit turkey, Zapdos is all angular and repugnant

qindarka

Banned
What the fuck is the problem with Barcelona? They basically don't play the damn kid. Let him go bitches

They presumably had big hopes for him and it must rankle to lose him for a relatively small sum to another elite club,

Loooool!

Suarez, you twat, so much for his big move.

What is to stop Suarez joining Madrid even if they sign Isco. They occupy different positions and it's not like Madrid are ever short of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom