• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a footyGAF list of people getting Pokemon. Who already has a 3DS? I'm looking to expand my friends list. Works playing Animal Corossing?

Damn, it's a shame I have to sit through Alexei Lalas be bad at commentary and analysis before this game :(

L'Equipe says we agreed on a contract with... Pjanic?

Well, that's certainly a strange move with players like Eriksen or Mkhitaryan on the market...

Do we have a footyGAF list of people getting Pokemon. Who already has a 3DS? I'm looking to expand my friends list. Works playing Animal Corossing?

Damn, it's a shame I have to sit through Alexei Lalas be bad at commentary and analysis before this game :(

I need to expand my 3DS friends list, I only have Linius :(

tumblr_mngtknTkMB1rou5tvo1_1280.jpg

@danleydon is awesome

Fabrizio Miccoli faces extortion charges, also caught on phone tap insulting memory of murdered anti-mafia prosecutor Giovanni Falcone.
ikmdBLnjoQ8O8.png

Time to go to the a league.

arkon

Think someone was maintaining a list of people who were getting it.

I'll probably be picking up a 3DS near release time.

Tc91

Do you know who is keeping the list?

I'm really enjoying my 3DS, was a great pickup.

Linius is, it's at the bottom of the op if you quote it.

Loving my 3ds more and more each day the games library is immense. Animal Crossing is so addictive.

Edit: my bad about the list thought you was talking about the friends code list. No idea who is doing the pokebros list seems like it's randomly posted now and again.

Linius is, it's at the bottom of the op if you quote it.

Loving my 3ds more and more each day the games library is immense. Animal Crossing is so addictive.

Edit: my bad about the list thought you was talking about the friends code list. No idea who is doing the pokebros list seems like it's randomly posted now and again.
Thank you! I was actually asking for both!

LTWheels

How you can be excited about pikachu evolving... raichu's pretty good but pika blows.

Jolteon and Electabuzz are best og electric types but all time best is Ampharos

I was always partial to a Starmie with thunderbolt as my electric cover back in the day.

Surf, Thunberbolt, Icebeam and Physic.

Nonsense. If anything I am the right age.
That's probably more accurate, lol. I 10 I think when Pokemon Red/Blue came out. Crazy to think about.

This is going to be an lol moment, but since I started playing footy a few days a week, I'm watching the game differently. Trying to glean some ways I can get better. I still don't know how to shoot, haha.

Fuck the new pokemon bros. Cubone, Scyther, Jolteon, Dragonite, Mew, Haunter, Nidoking, and Charizard are the GOAT pokemon.

Fuck using Rppmey underneath the striker. The guy doesn't create shit from there and his touch sucks. Stick him on the wings.

Edit: Bacon isn't the right age. Pokemon was in its prime when he couldn't even have memories.

Fuck the new pokemon bros. Cubone, Scyther, Jolteon, Dragonite, Mew, Haunter, Nidoking, and Charizard are the GOAT pokemon.

Fuck using Rppmey underneath the striker. The guy doesn't create shit from there and his touch sucks. Stick him on the wings.

Edit: Bacon isn't the right age. Pokemon was in its prime when he couldn't even have memories.
I'm hoping Ancelotti will want him at Madrid. Forget paying £55m for Cavani. They can have Rooney for £30m.

Wilbur

Banned

Fuck I hate when people say fuck the new Pokes. Aggron is more awesome than anything else on your list. Dragonite would have been amazing if he looked exactly the same but with Dragonair's eyes and colour, but he turns into an orange cunt monstrosity.

You forgot about Gyrados!!

Yeah he's badass too, but I normally pick water starter so no space for Gary

Fuck I hate when people say fuck the new Pokes. Aggron is more awesome than anything else on your list. Dragonite would have been amazing if he looked exactly the same but with Dragonair's eyes and colour, but he turns into an orange cunt monstrosity.

Yeah he's badass too, but I normally pick water starter so no space for Gary

Everyone that still plays pokemon hate when people say that. I'll never turn my back on my original friends. They were true bros who will never be replaced by those new ugly cunts.

other.17.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Everyone that still plays pokemon hate when people say that. I'll never turn my back on my original friends. They were true bros who will never be replaced by those new ugly cunts.

Dragonite is a monstrosity compared to some new Pokes. Don't hate, fuckstick

Wilbur

Banned
What rules are those?

EDIT: Poor marking by Japan on the DDR goal

Names that are unpronounceable, have numbers/underscored/odd capital and lower case mix up are immediately fucking out. And then I prefer if it's one word, two syllables, but three's alright as well. Arnie is the best name here because it evokes an image of the user; a colloquial term for Arnold, places what I can imagine him to look like and sound like and the vernacular he uses. Salazar is a good one, things like Solo or Plywood. Ones that you can say easy out loud and they sound good.

But for instance, when I go to type L1nett's name out I always want to type Linett. But that's wrong. And IT MAKES ME ANGRY

I dropped the y just because I fancied a change I suppose. And Wilbur evokes a sad strange man who sits alone touching his penis in a travelodge and watching late night poker.

Fifa Street 1 on the PS2 is one of my favourite football games ever, everything about that game was perfect.

The presentations, the graphics, the tricks, the multiplayer, the music. Listening to music from that game now. Pls EA, PS4 version.

Both penalties in this game so far have been bad calls. Poor Japan

EDIT: Where is everyone? I have a chance to chill in the thread for the first time in ages and everyone is MIA :(

Hi.

New rumour:

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m
Barcelona will soon announce the transfer of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21), who'll continue at Monchengladbach for another year [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom