• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls b twuu

My muppet senses are well and truly stroked now, if it doesn't happen then where do I unload my semen

Have a feeling Welbeck is going to be a very prominent member of the team, either out wide or behind RVP. But it surprises me we're even going after players like Thiago, so maybe Moyeezus is learning
You're not allowed to be excited about Thiago anymore. Please don't post about him anymore.

Will be interesting to see how Moyes sets up. Very different set of players and ethos he's coming into now. I'm excited.

Koko

Banned
In honor of Fry's birthday I finally watched the season finale of Homeland.

Now I remember what I didn't want to watched.

Happy Birthday Fry. June-Gaf is the best one.

Wilbur

Banned
The return of Ronaldo. Believe.

My underwear won't survive the night

BNXci_WCYAAg8-q.jpg:large

Well okay then.

/dead

You're not allowed to be excited about Thiago anymore. Please don't post about him anymore.

Will be interesting to see how Moyes sets up. Very different set of players and ethos he's coming into now. I'm excited.

:lol

I'm excited too. But I'm also fucking terrified.

Looks like Antonio Valencia will be getting the number 14 shirt next season, confirmed by Michael Carrick.
https://twitter.com/carras16/status/348399614514315265

So Hernandez will most likely change to number 9, and 7 will be vacant for Ronaldo or Bale :)

/DEAD

I'm bored of mine now, want Mastadon back to appease Wilbur.

you should have a dozen hands trying to touch his face as your avatar and brenton is just like "yeah"

My underwear won't survive the night

Wilbur

Banned
Cos I can just open my window and listen anyways.

Also I am poor and I am waiting for them to go back to Royal Albert Hall so I can go to that. I dunno I feel like a stadium gig is probably really shit in terms of atmosphere...

Dylan's playing RAH in November, I'll prob get some tickets.

And Muse at Wembley were pretty good but I was very close to the front so that's probably why

Carbonox

Come on, it was still entertaining. Look at it this way: S3 cant possibly be any worse.

The only parts I enjoyed were anything to do with actual combat. The rest of the stuff like Carrie and Brody was mind-numbing. Unfortunately they took up the majority of the season.

Given the finale of S2, I'd like to think that it allows room for S3 to be more interesting and open. Still, it just shows that this show can sink to incredibly terrible levels.

fuenf

The only parts I enjoyed were anything to do with actual combat. The rest of the stuff like Carrie and Brody was mind-numbing.

True but it's not like S1 was much better in that regard, most of the Brody / Carrie stuff already required you to suspend your disbelief. It's just that quality of the surrounding story / world / characters was much better.

Yen

Duders, I accidentally bought 'ticket insurance' for the QOTSA tickets, if I cancel the insurance, it's hardly going to cancel the tickets right? /silly question

Fry

S2 was god-tier until the 5th episode. The rest isn't so bad.

I'm definitely watching S3, and I'll definitely keep defending the show on gaf.

Arnie

just like Dortmund's transfers so far, right? ;)

I'd rather be in Dortmund's situation than ours.

At least they're biding their time and assessing the targets. We're getting an inch close, able to build our hopes up, and then it crumbles like Jenga.

The ghosts of Papa and Micky will haunt me forever. Even as Luis Alberto slides the ball between Phil Jones crystal legs.

GorillaJu

I'd rather be in Dortmund's situation than ours.

At least they're biding their time and assessing the targets. We're getting an inch close, able to build our hopes up, and then it crumbles like Jenga.

The ghosts of Papa and Micky will haunt me forever. Even as Luis Alberto slides the ball between Phil Jones crystal legs.

I don't think the Mkhitaryan saga is over. Multiple ownership complicates things but it doesn't make a transfer impossible. It's in the interest of these guys who invested in him to see him move.

He may end up going to another team like PSG or Monaco, but I don't think Liverpool are giving it up

Giggs:

I've seen him (Thiago) in several games. He's a good player. But there's always a lot of speculation with United and good players. We'll see if it happens in the end, but he's a big talent.

U MAD MESSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom