• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol Reina

jbxB9mZS05Bm7a.jpg

qindarka

Banned
Hi.

New rumour:

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m
Barcelona will soon announce the transfer of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21), who'll continue at Monchengladbach for another year [md]

This barcastuff account really strikes me as being unreliable, going by some of their recent tweets.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Hi.

New rumour:

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m
Barcelona will soon announce the transfer of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21), who'll continue at Monchengladbach for another year [md]

Yesssssss!!!

This barcastuff account really strikes me as being unreliable, going by some of their recent tweets.

he just takes stuff from different sources, for instance that news is from mundodeportivo.

fuenf

Holy shit ter Stergen is 21? Feel like his name has been around forever.

Maybe because he first started at 18, immediately played at a really high level and saved Gladbach from relegation (together with Reus). He didnt make any mistakes as a rookie or showed any kinds of weakness, but unfortunately he has regressed quite a bit since then.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbur. Give me an honest feedback on Schweini.

Although i honestly wish i could be fry :(

Schweini is... not good. But that's because it's like Messi, and it just evokes image of the player as opposed to the person behind it you know? Like Arnie's and Salazar's, the ones I said earlier, they're names that absolutely fit their posters.

Fry

Schweini is... not good. But that's because it's like Messi, and it just evokes image of the player as opposed to the person behind it you know? Like Arnie's and Salazar's, the ones I said earlier, they're names that absolutely fit their posters.
Ooohh fuck it. Im just gonna change it to Yeezus or North West then.

Wilbur

Banned
Kagawa as AML? Again?? SMH.

Eh, not really a wide midfielder, bear in mind if he plays wide in a midfield 4 it's far less fluid and interchangeable than he would be in a three with that midfield behind him. Nominally Rooney and Tevez were wide alongside Ronaldo a few years ago but they switched places all the time.

But do you think it's better than Fry8?

Slizz

yLbReJT.png

Might have to go to this. Show KPB some love.

I thought him and Jerome weren't on the best of terms, yet it says they'll both be there.

fuenf

I'd say it's even worse than Messi because it does NOT invoke the image of the player, it's just weird, especially for a Brazillian poster and Germans having to read it. I'm sorry Fry.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2h
Man United hope to announce a five-year deal with Thiago early next week, once the deal has been formalised with Barcelona. [daily mirror]

Wilbur

Banned
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2h
Man United hope to announce a five-year deal with Thiago early next week, once the deal has been formalised with Barcelona. [daily mirror]

Pls b twuu

My muppet senses are well and truly stroked now, if it doesn't happen then where do I unload my semen

I don't know why you guys are wasting your time with this 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-3-1-1-3 bullshit.

It's gonna be

#Moyes

Have a feeling Welbeck is going to be a very prominent member of the team, either out wide or behind RVP. But it surprises me we're even going after players like Thiago, so maybe Moyeezus is learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom