• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja 3m
Paulinho says he's aware of the offer from Tottenham and will analyse it after the Confeds. Says nothing is fixed yet

Shit man we should be hi-jacking this.

Scum

Listeneing to this, Life of Riley - Lightning Seeds at the moment.

Top Youtube comment:
HannahSuch 1 year ago
Goal 1. Dalian Atkinson. ASTON VILLA v QPR

Fuck yeah!
5YRcF.gif

Clegg

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja 3m
Paulinho says he's aware of the offer from Tottenham and will analyse it after the Confeds. Says nothing is fixed yet

Shit man we should be hi-jacking this.
Tbh I think Moyes knows who his targets are.

I just don't understand all this dicking around we're doing atm.

WriterGK

Nice! I'm in 2032 in my game, playing as a roaming manager, I started in the BSN and now I'm managing Brighton in the Premier League, which we've won twice, and gotten to the CL semi-finals twice.

My career path so far has been (with leagues managed in)
- Blyth Spartans (BSN, BSP)
- Bristol Rovers (L2, L1)
- Millwall (Championship)
- England (won the World Cup and Euros)
- Brighton (PL)
- Barcelona (La Liga, won the CL, and went a season unbeaten, spent £700m on transfers and bankrupted Barcelona)
- Brighton (PL)

My best screenshot is probably this one, depicting the striker I built the team around at Barcelona, and his best season at the club (I also gave him his England debut when he was 18).

Awesome, really awesome career path. And damn thats some nice and excellent rain striker, dear god. 50 matches and 92 goals. I take my hat off for that.
You must hate Barcelona if you make them bankrupt bij spending 700 million... xD
How much did that Phil Carrick guy cost you?

Clegg

What dicking around?

Nobody knows what we're doing right now.
That qualifies as dicking around for a transfer Muppet.

Every signing must be done in the most public of manner so cocks can be taken out. I know we try to do them in private to avoid teams attempting to butt in.

I wonder who our other targets are.

WriterGK

Capello pls, I don't know who this guy is but give him a call up.

Sorry to break it to you bro. But apparently he is one of those brilliant rain players from Football Manager who don't exist in real life. 2 seasons before this season at 24 he already scored 32 premier league goals with 14 assists and he was european player of the year. And I use him as an AMC, AMR or MCR in a 4-2-3-1 formation. But mostly as AMC

I really gotta get my mind off the fact that there's roaches in my apartment. The exterminator telling me on the phone (at almost midnight - nice guy actually) that it's normal for the poison to take a while to get them wasn't really that reassuring for me.

I'm not sure if I can even get a boner after killing about 7 roaches today. And my neighbor...good God. I wish I could just burn down the whole building after I saw that guy's apartment.

Unfortunately I have no booze. I wish I had booze. Or anything else that helps you ease a little bit. Not even looking at the Dortmund fans GIF is helping.

Are the roaches going into the rooms? Your bed room?

Feorax

So, we say we think Papadopalous is over-valued by Schalke and walk away from the table, and then a few days later, Arsenal are interested?

Sounds legit.

feel

My Steam friends pressured me into buying a 3ds for Animal Crossing (great game). I guess I will be getting pokemon too! :O

Scum

You bet they are. It's a small apartment, i.e. one bed room, one bathroom, and a tiny corridor room (where you can cook). I've seen them everywhere and I've killed about five or so today in my bedroom alone. I pray I'm not gonna see any one close to my bed and hopefully I won't see anymore tonight, but I fear I'm just fooling myself with that.

Exterminator has been there twice already, will apparently come twice more (to every apartment in the house). It seems a neighbor - good God I can't even put into words how he seems to live - brought them in. The guy was cooking while roaches were running around and he didn't pay any attention to them. He was like "Meh, who cares?". When I saw that I walked out of the house and was about to puke.

I'd love to move out, but I was told that it makes no sense to move out during the extermination process, so I'm gonna have to endure it for now. They'll come next time on Monday, so I'm gonna have to surive somehow until then.

German roaches by the way, the nastiest fucking kind of roaches. I really, honestly wish that none of you ever get these fuckers. If I could rease one species from this planet, I'd pick roaches immediately. They're Mother Nature's big FU to us.
GAH! D:
Something needs to be done about that neighbour of yours. That's disgusting.

That qualifies as dicking around for a transfer Muppet.

Every signing must be done in the most public of manner so cocks can be taken out. I know we try to do them in private to avoid teams attempting to butt in.

I wonder who our other targets are.
City fans on Bluemoon are having a look at the flights coming into Manchester airport tmrw morning.

That's real muppetry. We have a long way to go yet.

Sorry to break it to you bro. But apparently he is one of those brilliant rain players from Football Manager who don't exist in real life. 2 seasons before this season at 24 he already scored 32 premier league goals with 14 assists and he was european player of the year. And I use him as an AMC, AMR or MCR in a 4-2-3-1 formation. But mostly as AMC

I know he's not real, lol. I was just bemoaning over the fact that Russia needs someone who can scores goals right now. In our last game( a crucial WCQ against Portugal) our available strikers were: one who hasn't scored in over 6 months(Kerzhakov) and the other who has 6 total goals in his career (Smolov).

K1LLER7

They're wonderful. I'm a big fan. You can get through a pack very easily in just one sitting.

I'm going to pick some up next time i'm at Tesco. Just got some Pink Panther wafers. Would burn through packets of these as a kid.

You should try Tesco's coconut sponge cake. Tastes better than FootballFans tears :p

Update on the Thaigo transfer from my source...

Moysey said to Tiggy's dad that he wants Thiago to be the teams Arteta. This pleases Tiggy's papa. United hope to get a deal closed by next weekend having refused Barca a buy-back clause. However, City are also snooping around, as are Chelsea.
Also, Moysey has returned from his summoyes holidays.

#IAMITK

I'm going to pick some up next time i'm at Tesco. Just got some Pink Panther wafers. Would burn through packets of these as a kid.

You should try Tesco's coconut sponge cake. Tastes better than FootballFans tears :p

Update on the Thaigo transfer from my source...

Moysey said to Tiggy's dad that he wants Thiago to be the teams Arteta. This pleases Tiggy's papa. United hope to get a deal closed by next weekend having refused Barca a buy-back clause. However, City are also snooping around, as are Chelsea.
Also, Moysey has returned from his summoyes holidays.

#IAMITK
That meeting must have been well good.

Mazinho - Why should Thiago play for you?
Moyes - I'll make him the new Arteta
Mazinho - Where do we sign?

MOYES BOY!

You bet they are. It's a small apartment, i.e. one bed room, one bathroom, and a tiny corridor room (where you can cook). I've seen them everywhere and I've killed about five or so today in my bedroom alone. I pray I'm not gonna see any one close to my bed and hopefully I won't see anymore tonight, but I fear I'm just fooling myself with that.

Exterminator has been there twice already, will apparently come twice more (to every apartment in the house). It seems a neighbor - good God I can't even put into words how he seems to live - brought them in. The guy was cooking while roaches were running around and he didn't pay any attention to them. He was like "Meh, who cares?". When I saw that I walked out of the house and was about to puke.

I'd love to move out, but I was told that it makes no sense to move out during the extermination process, so I'm gonna have to endure it for now. They'll come next time on Monday, so I'm gonna have to surive somehow until then.

German roaches by the way, the nastiest fucking kind of roaches. I really, honestly wish that none of you ever get these fuckers. If I could rease one species from this planet, I'd pick roaches immediately. They're Mother Nature's big FU to us.

I was reading about German roaches before on the BBC. They're nothing compared to what we get here and I hate roaches here, can't even imagine what it is like to be 10km near any of the German ones.

Scum

so what happened between mexico and japan anyway?

Finished 2-1 to Mexico. Pea scored twice. Missed a pelanty and smacked the crossbar 4yds out from the rebound.

Yeah. I'm gonna go to the landlord on Monday, hopefully they'll do something about this. If not I'm probably gonna have to take more drastic measures, maybe notify the local (health) agencies.

I can't properly express how disgusted I am. It's annoying because I'd really need to relax at home (in the evening/night) to refill my batteries.

Sorry for shitting this thread up with this stuff, I just kinda needed to get this off me.
Seriously. You can't be alone in this. Surely there are others around you who are disgusted by his. But yeah, speak to your landlord. That's fucking unhygienic. :-/

Time to watch adventure time until I fall asleep.
I hardly watch TV, so I only just found out about this show recently. Great stuff. :)

The fact that Neymar came across as a diving cunt in a match where Italy were playing says it all really.

Perfect match for Barca.

Also Japan lost to Mexico? Never saw it coming, they looked by far like the better team in the previous matches.

Peanut butter and jelly is disgusting.

I do make a mean peanut butter sandwich though. I put peanut butter and sliced bananas between two slices of heavily buttered bread, and then grill them on a flat grill. It is amazing.

Peco

Well, we can return in Italy and try to prepare for the real thing next year. Against Spain next week? I've already saw that match.

bud

i've tried the p&j sandwich thing once. it didn't disgust me, but i just didn't like it.

is anyone watching le mans? i think gt5 kind of ignited my interest in this. the night racing looks great.

about thirteen years ago, we lived in a place that had roaches for a while.

i remember taking a shit and seeing one of those roaches walk up the toilet, between my leg.

i vowed to
never take a shit
ever again

K1LLER7

@BarcaStuff
Cesc Fabregas rejected an approach by Man United, who were willing to pay 45M and are now working on the transfer of Thiago instead [sport]

lol 45m.

i've tried the p&j sandwich thing once. it didn't disgust me, but i just didn't like it.

is anyone watching le mans? i think gt5 kind of ignited my interest in this. the night racing looks great.

about thirteen years ago, we lived in a place that had roaches for a while.

i remember taking a shit and seeing one of those roaches walk up the toilet, between my leg.

i vowed to
never take a shit
ever again
:lol :lol :lol

I do a shit about once every two days, I guess?

And I love Peanut Butter, mmmmmmmmmm

Fry

iabout thirteen years ago, we lived in a place that had roaches for a while.

i vowed to
never take a shit
ever again

oh man. That would have me jumping of the seat like crazy, even if the poop was still halfway through my anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom