• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

loooooool

good luck with that cunt.
Parma is a gentleman club, he is a cunt now but he will come out as a fine respectable player soon enough. Just give him one season and see.

Roberto-Donadoni-Parma.jpg

I honestly think Adams might be mentally ill, he takes delusion to a whole new level. He came out with some right pseudo-philosophical nonsense when he was in charge of Portsmouth as well.

L1NETT

Well done Killer, and good luck Arnie.

I have to wait till bleeding August to wait to see if I get into Exeter.

And yeah, Tony Adams is a bit mad, but what a player he was.

Wilbur

Banned
I got a resit on the 5th July and a piece of coursework in around the same time, need to prepare but it's so boring :/ got a 2:1 in six modules but need to pass these ones. Most I can get is 40 though. Sigh.

Hixx

I honestly think Adams might be mentally ill, he takes delusion to a whole new level. He came out with some right pseudo-philosophical nonsense when he was in charge of Portsmouth as well.

Is he sober these days or what? I know he's had a lot of trouble with drink.

L1NETT

Didn't Suso get fined 10k for calling Enrique gay on twitter?

He is pretty hot though. (suso that is :p)

--

Did anyone see Zedd's appearance on Fallon the other night? His Zelda thingy at the end was sweet.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck me I swear we're playing an actual SWAT team on TLOU. Just cleaned us out 16-0 on kills. Everything they do is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom