• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, an old interview with Isco:

—El Valencia le fichó hace cuatro años procedente del Atlético Benamiel —equipo de Málaga—, ¿no sería del Madrid?

—No era del Madrid de pequeño, diría que soy un poco antimadridista aunque uno no sabe dónde va a estar su futuro, pero es un equipo que a mí nunca me gustó. Me da la impresión que es un club prepotente por cómo son los jugadores. Sin humildad no puedes llegar a ningún lado.

—Valencia signed you from Atlético Benamiel (Málaga), Maybe you were a Madrid fan?

—I wasnt a madrid fan when I was little, I'd say I'm a little bit "antimadridista" even though one never knows where he can end up in the future, but it's a team I never quite liked. I get the feeling that it is an arrognant club by how the players are. You can't get anywhere without some humillity.

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2009/11/20/isco-vuelve-nigeria-dispuesto-volar-alto/78614.html

Timurid

I wouldnt be surprised if there were a couple of transfers. Gomez is a goner and we might still get a CB / LB back up.
Where do you think Gomez will go? Also why do you guys need a CB if Kirchoff is coming? I thought he was already established in your league.
Did your sister partake in the protests? Pics

VTUgx.jpg

fuenf

Is Lewa confirmed? Can you get rid of Gomez already?

Where do you think Gomez will go? Also why do you guys need a CB if Kirchoff is coming? I thought he was already established in your league.

No Lewa isnt confirmed and a transfer this season is looking extremely unlikely (Dortmund would have to reach out to Bayern and offer him for 20-25m).

Gomez is rumoured to have agreed terms with Fiorentina, but they cant pay the transfer fee (around 20-25m). He wants to leave and Bayern has agreed to sell him for the right offer.

Kirchhoff isnt a proven CB and was injured for much of the second half of last season. Last season he wasnt even a regular at Mainz and often played as DM.

Clegg

Was browsing on mobile gaf a few minutes ago and was auto logged off for some reason. Went to log back in and it showed up that there were no threads in any of the sections.

Made me think that I'd been banned again.

Scum

Was browsing on mobile gaf a few minutes ago and was auto logged off for some reason. Went to log back in and it showed up that there were no threads in any of the sections.

loool

Messi

I thought I got culled for telling degod he was talking shit lol

Pachimari

Isco to Real Madrid is fantastic and to an equally fantastic price. :)

Do you guys know why whenever I click On a thread on mobile GAF, that it brings me to the last read page and not last read post?

Pachimari

Think you can change it in the preferences menu.
It is already changed to "last unread post" but it doesn't do that. Instead you get loaded at the top of the page every single time. Though I'm on iOS 7 beta.

Which moderator should I contact to inform them about this problem?

pulga

Banned
Someone stop me, Ive been fapping to Isco videos for the past day. My ceiling is a cum splattered travesty.

Lightning

Banned
Someone stop me, Ive been fapping to Isco videos for the past day. My ceiling is a cum splattered travesty.
That fapping is just your reaction to Neymar playing in the La Liga next season with Isco being your excuse to hide it!

Now sell us Higuain, Madrid. We're going on tour next month and Higuain needs to come as well.

LegoArmo

A NeoGAF ad just informed me the EuroMillions is £157m this Tuesday.

What footballers would you buy if your club won this lottery, Football-GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom