• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is I'm not disagreeing. I'd just love for some skillful young player who doesn't have a doucherocket of a personality.
I dunno, is he really that much of a douche?

My impression of him has been that he actually has very little personality at all. I mean yeah he has crazy haircuts and dances when he scores...but it all just feels empty.

I know what you mean though, we could do with a young superstar who's loveable. Adnan is coming along, don't worry.

Arnie

EWmof.gif
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees quick post is fixed
p0QHO.gif

Also today is pretty boring innit.

Been starved of TLoU for 48 hours.

About to have a shower, stick a pizza express sloppy guiseppe in the oven, crack open a cold Dr Pepper, and tackle Winter.

GorillaJu

My impression of him has been that he actually has very little personality at all. I mean yeah he has crazy haircuts and dances when he scores...but it all just feels empty.

I know what you mean though, we could do with a young superstar who's loveable. Adnan is coming along, don't worry.

!

Arnie

By the way, just to clarify, Balotelli's flick was the best piece of individual skill in the match last night. I remember arguing with Smeghead (posts about Italian stuff in here, friend in real life) that Carroll was as big a talent as Balotelli, back when Carroll had just joined Liverpool.

Sometimes, I'll admit, my bias gets the better of me.

(avatar quote)

Messi

By the way, just to clarify, Balotelli's flick was the best piece of individual skill in the match last night. I remember arguing with Smeghead (posts about Italian stuff in here, friend in real life) that Carroll was as big a talent as Balotelli, back when Carroll had just joined Liverpool.

(avatar quote)

Wow lol

Arnie

To be fair, at the time Balotelli was a grumbling fuckwit who disappeared in games and turned up to score penalties. Carroll had just scored a fuckton of goals for Newcastle. But now, with hindsight, it was an absolutely ridiculous call.

Balotelli will be top, top class. Carroll just signed a six year deal at West Ham.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I agree on both counts

If you could only pick one favourite player from each league who would it be?

Mine are:

LOlliga : Ronaldinho
PL: Drogba
ligue un: Z.Ibrahimovic(P)
Serie A: Del Piero
Bundesliga: I dont watch it. Never did.

PL: Fabrizio Ravanelli
Ligue 1: Fabrizio Ravanelli
Serie A: Fabrizio Ravanelli
Bundesliga & La Liga: Irrelevant. He never played there.

To be fair, at the time Balotelli was a grumbling fuckwit who disappeared in games and turned up to score penalties.

He still is at times. Watched the Italy - Czech match? He was beyond terrible in it, don't think he did one thing right in the 75 min and ended the match getting sent off by being a dumb fuck. Of course he has more talent leaking out of his dick than Andy got in his whole body though, even on days like that.

Arnie

He still is at times. Watched the Italy - Czech match? He was beyond terrible in it, don't think he did one thing right in the 75 min and ended the match getting sent off by being a dumb fuck. Of course he has more talent leaking out of his dick than Andy got in his whole body though, even on days like that.

Aye, he's an infuriating player. He's able to turn it on at any second, yet at times he's happy to drift off and put no effort in. I can understand why coaches get so frustrated in him, and I can also understand why clubs keep investing big money into him.

Carroll, on the other hand, is an anomaly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHFdoabC4f4 That's more than just douche vibes right there. If he ever pulled that at Barca under Pep he would be so done. Angry he doesn't get to take a pen and then pretty much refuses to pass his team mates for the rest of the match lol

LegoArmo

Ronaldinho would still be playing at a high level in Europe if he signed for United instead of Barcelona.

/random bullshit based on nothing at all

Arsenal's mercato policy is so fucking strange. It's almost like they want to remain the eternal seconds.
The thing is a large portion of that £150m came from property sales at Highbury. It's a one off sum.

Until last year the club was making a loss unless it sold players.

This is the first year now that the club genuinely is making a big profit from it's football operation.

Their policy is still strange though, very conservative.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuain’s pimp “Nothing has yet been signed, but I can assure the negotiations between the clubs are at an advanced stage,”

“We will not agree any contract before the clubs reach a deal on the transfer. I am sure Arsenal made a big offer, as have Juventus.”

:/

(avatar quote)

Smeghead is the fucking man, always listen to him.

K1LLER7

I agree on both counts

If you could only pick one favourite player from each league who would it be?

Mine are:

PL: Drogba
ligue un: Z.Ibrahimovic(P)
Serie A: Del Piero
Bundesliga: I dont watch it. Never did.
PL: CRonaldo
ligue un: Don't watch it.
Serie A: Del Piero/totti
Bundesliga: Schweini

Hixx

"Liverpool have yet to agree a deal with Sunderland to sign goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, according to the player's agent.

The two clubs had reportedly agreed a fee in excess of £11m for the Belgium international, who has won 13 caps for his country.

But the 25-year-old's representative, Guy Vandermissen, says he has still not been informed from either club that a deal has been done."

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Just get it fucking over with.

"Liverpool have yet to agree a deal with Sunderland to sign goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, according to the player's agent.

The two clubs had reportedly agreed a fee in excess of £11m for the Belgium international, who has won 13 caps for his country.

But the 25-year-old's representative, Guy Vandermissen, says he has still not been informed from either club that a deal has been done."

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Just get it fucking over with.

Arsene pls

Hijack this deal, the Mig is perfect for us.

Hixx

""What Shearer says is diabolical," said Kinnear. "This is a guy who hasn't got a clue about coaching.

"The last game of the (2008-09) season he came up with the master idea of playing Damien Duff at left-back. Damien is one of the best left-wingers in the business, but can't tackle. And we went down with an own goal from Damien.

"Shearer keeps slagging me off. He is being disrespectful to me. I am entitled to fight back.""

I love this guy. Seriously I would love to talk to Joe Kinnear. Pick his braincell. I'd love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom