• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_lfwte5LTTz1qc5fgq.gif

For everyone voting for Del Piero.

Well his name is fucking Lizarazu.
3AQmK.gif

Bixente Lizarazu. Badass.

Yen

EPL: For United, van Nistelrooy. Otherwise, Henry.
Serie A: Del Piero. All day. Every day.
La Liga: Zidane, Ronaldinho, Raul.
Bundesliga: Used to have a soft spot for Lizarazu, not entirely sure why
Ligue 1: Juninhoooooo

His shirt number.

GorillaJu

Borini had an interview at LFC TV where he was asked questions about his team growing up, his heroes, who he likes now and pretty much every answer was Juve or Del Piero.

If he ever has a good season, it'll be miserable in the Summer for us with GdS linking him to Juve every single week.

Think he's a coach for the French NT

edit: Or not, seems to be a Judo champion of some kind

@everyone who's played more than half of TLoU, in the bit
where you start the generator and need the keycard, does the Bloater drop the keycard, and you have to kill him while fighting off regular Runners? Tried it once, got killed in about 5 seconds, called it a day :p

Played for 12 hours, only 44% of the way through.
what I did was;

1) there's a little ramp pretty much next to the generator. Run up there and into one of the rooms on your left. Keycard should be in there.
2) grab keycard and run out of the room and go left and left again when you reach the end of the corridor.
3) if you have any molotovs, throw them at the Bloater. Slows it down and gives you time to run.
4) turn on the generator and run!
5) keep running!

I have played for 12 hours and 10 mins. 43 collectables collected and 56% completed. Really don't want this to end :(

Borini had an interview at LFC TV where he was asked questions about his team growing up, his heroes, who he likes now and pretty much every answer was Juve or Del Piero.

If he ever has a good season, it'll be miserable in the Summer for us with GdS linking him to Juve every single week.
Yeah but you know there's no chance of them paying good money so you'll be alright.

Hixx

where you start the generator and need the keycard, does the Bloater drop the keycard, and you have to kill him while fighting off regular Runners? Tried it once, got killed in about 5 seconds, called it a day :p

go find the keycard first, it spawns more stalkers when you pick it up. kill the stalkers, when it's quiet, GO FIND THE KEYCARD DOOR AND TRY TO OPEN IT. Then go to the generator, use it. It will checkpoint. Then just sprint back to the door and hope for the best. Don't fight the bloater. Just run.

what I did was;

1) there's a little ramp pretty much next to the generator. Run up there and into one of the rooms on your left. Keycard should be in there.
2) grab keycard and run out of the room and go left and left again when you reach the end of the corridor.
3) if you have any molotovs, throw them at the Bloater. Slows it down and gives you time to run.
4) turn on the generator and run!
5) keep running!

I have played for 12 hours and 10 mins. 43 collectables collected and 56% completed. Really don't want this to end :(

Wait, for me he spawned when I turn the generator on, I haven';t got the keycard yet

If I can do it without losing health or ammo, I will. Running very low on health packs/resources and ammo is getting a bit tight. Doesn't help that I keep finding ammo for weapons I have full ammo for :(

Wilbur

Banned

Nar m8, check rooms for it

GorillaJu

I don't trust Sony in regards to online infrastructure.

I've never had any issues with ps3 online but living in Japan has that benefit. It's solid as a rock here and I get download speeds around 8-10 mb/sec over PSN.

In my experience XBL has been significantly more troublesome than PSN in regards to speed, stability and glitches.

bjaelke

I've never had any issues with ps3 online but living in Japan has that benefit. It's solid as a rock here and I get download speeds around 8-10 mb/sec over PSN.

In my experience XBL has been significantly more troublesome than PSN in regards to speed, stability and glitches.

I think he's referring to the PSN hack.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
maldini-chiellini.jpg

Maldini ain't scared of nobody. Milan should offer him a role in the club.

Fabio-Borini-008.jpg

BORINIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

Fabio-Borini-008.jpg

Salvadora

The infrastructure in general is fine, its the efficiency and security that needs improving

edit: Oh yeah, download speeds as well. I'm not sure why they're so slow
I think Microsoft far outclasses Sony in that department.

I want to believe the story that they are telling me, but my PS3 tells me otherwise. The download speeds are atrocious and its plain cumbersome to use.

Fry

The long wait is over! New FCB coach Pep Guardiola gives his first press conference at the Allianz Arena tomorrow at midday CET. Watch the event live on www.FCB.tv.

I think Microsoft far outclasses Sony in that department.

I want to believe the story that they are telling me, but my PS3 tells me otherwise. The download speeds are atrocious and its plain cumbersome to use.

I think they will improve, because they basically have to. If they don't, and start charging for multiplayer, they'll find themselves facing a mountain of criticism.

I wish the messaging system was more intuitive, hopefully the touchpad will make it so on the PS4/

Baloney's open play goal came from Full Metal Giak and vice versa.

Prandelli, take note.

Jack has kind of won me over these past few games. I still don't think he has the technical quality to play at the highest level, but god damn if he doesn't make up for it in work-rate. He's just a constant nuisance to the opposition, that is a very valuable quality.

I'd like to see El Sha and Giaccho start behind Balo next game, and have Marchisio dropped to midfield with De Ro/Beardlo.

Reports in Spain are that Sevilla are willing to offer €20 million for Riccardo Montolivo. Milan, however, have no intention of selling.

dat spanish press

Long time listener first time caller.

Here to represent the Northampton Town FC crew (rocking it in League 2). Massively disappointed with them not showing up during the play off final against Bradford City, here's to next year.

Also my other team, Brackley Town, got kicked in the Blue Square North Play off final, but I'm guessing I'm the only one here who supports them.

Looking forward to a long and illustrious summer of spending no more than £20k on a player.

Messi

Here to represent the Northampton Town FC crew (rocking it in League 2). Massively disappointed with them not showing up during the play off final against Bradford City, here's to next year.

Also my other team, Brackley Town, got kicked in the Blue Square North Play off final, but I'm guessing I'm the only one here who supports them.

Looking forward to a long and illustrious summer of spending no more than £20k on a player.

Welcome to bestGAF friend

L1NETT

Bradford City fan reporting in here :p

Welcome though :)

Hixx

The acceptable face of supporting two teams. Timurid hang your head in shame.

Bloody hipster.

Welcome ;)

Messi

How do you feel about women with strong jawlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom