• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of music, the best band in the world released a new video the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-FKM3eZTO8

p0QHO.gif
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif
EWmof.gif

Wish they had done a video for the best track on their album though. Sold my Roskilde Festival ticket after they cancelled due to a broken hand. :(

Wilbur

Banned
At least we all agree that Radiohead are more boring than Mad Men if it was a band, rite?

iVLFy5DjP4Ahq.gif

Radiohead are my favourite band of all time. I got no qualms if people don't like them, but...

If you like Yeezus but don't like Kid A despite them being rather similar musically and thematically, I find that odd. They're both these minimalist records that almost seem deliberately alienating, that subverts everything you'd expect from the artist, that is made up of content about isolation and the mythology of their own existence by then. That's what I find weird, is that you don't like album a because its by one artist but you do like album b because it's by this one. I think they're really quite similar albums apart from the rap/singing difference.

Hixx

Fry

Radiohead are my favourite band of all time. I got no qualms if people don't like them, but...

If you like Yeezus but don't like Kid A despite them being rather similar musically and thematically, I find that odd. They're both these minimalist records that almost seem deliberately alienating, that subverts everything you'd expect from the artist, that is made up of content about isolation and the mythology of their own existence by then. That's what I find weird, is that you don't like album a because its by one artist but you do like album b because it's by this one. I think they're really quite similar albums apart from the rap/singing difference.

You didn't take my post seriously, did you?

I never tried listening to KidA from start to finish. I might do that when I've got the time.

Wilbur

Banned
On the subject of Yeezus, it's really grown on me through repeat listens. The first four tracks are exceptionally strong. SNL Black Skinhead gives me chills watching it though, wish it was the same on the album (but still a fucking tune)

Anyone wanna flank it up later?

#Hunters4Lyfe

Also yes. I'll be home soon. Ready for punani

Paul Weller is better than everything posted on the last page

The Jam > Paul Weller's solo stuff

Arnie

They're both these minimalist records that almost seem deliberately alienating, that subverts everything you'd expect from the artist, that is made up of content about isolation and the mythology of their own existence by then.

Fuck off. Seriously, fuck off.

Fry

I like Radiohead, they have some quality tunes. But it's not the type of band I like EVERY SONG. There are some songs I can't even finish (Bones, for example).

Wilbur

Banned
You didn't take my post seriously, did you?

I never tried listening to KidA from start to finish. I might do that when I've got the time.

Why u always hatin on Radiohead if you ain't listened you colossal favela dwelling cork

This is why I want to murder Gomez

but yes you should

Fuck off. Seriously, fuck off.

The next time you cum into your Suso embroidered knickers because George RR Martin has written about a dog getting stabbed intercut with someone getting a cock up their arse, remind me to quote your post <3

Wilbur

Banned
There should be some disadvantage to using armour. Showing up on the map when running would be good, not just sprinting.

I like Radiohead, they have some quality tunes. But it's not the type of band I like EVERY SONG. There are some songs I can't even finish (Bones, for example).

Bones is top. But yeah, I'm not too fussed about people not liking Radiohead/whatever else. But really, Yeezus and Kid A are quite similar. I myt ryt a thesis on it

paragraph one - the use of the word nigga: why dont radiohead say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom