• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jburton

Banned
I don't trust Sony in regards to online infrastructure.

PSN hack was overinflated, in fact no CC information was gained in that hack.

More CC and password info has been taken through the FiFA issue on XBL.

Download speeds are an issue for some, but not all although it should not be an issue for anyone, apart from that playing online was no better for me in terms of matchmaking and ping on XBL or PC than PSN.

Back to the real issue, I want Thiago at Man Utd .......... get your finger out over there ffs!

bjaelke

4A7blNH.png

"I'm a bit anti-Madrid."

Facism

Gold Member
heh it's funny seeing arguments over who's got better online, sony or ms. I still remember the days of people raving about their shitty p2p, player-hosted lagfest tripe like it was the pinnacle of online gaming.

Raise your standards.

3Sixty

Long time listener first time caller.

Here to represent the Northampton Town FC crew (rocking it in League 2). Massively disappointed with them not showing up during the play off final against Bradford City, here's to next year.

Also my other team, Brackley Town, got kicked in the Blue Square North Play off final, but I'm guessing I'm the only one here who supports them.

Looking forward to a long and illustrious summer of spending no more than £20k on a player.

The cobblers were a solid bet for me all season so welcome.

faridmon

Long time listener first time caller.

Here to represent the Northampton Town FC crew (rocking it in League 2). Massively disappointed with them not showing up during the play off final against Bradford City, here's to next year.

Also my other team, Brackley Town, got kicked in the Blue Square North Play off final, but I'm guessing I'm the only one here who supports them.

Looking forward to a long and illustrious summer of spending no more than £20k on a player.

My cousins live in Northampton. Welcome!

heh it's funny seeing arguments over who's got better online, sony or ms. I still remember the days of people raving about their shitty p2p, player-hosted lagfest tripe like it was the pinnacle of online gaming.

Raise your standards.

"Bubububbubbubu XBL gives me smoother online!"

No it doesn't it's P2P which means your lag is a crap-shoot you fucking cretin.

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro 10m
#Brazil & #PSG midfielder Lucas Moura admits he has no idea who Laurent Blanc is. "I'll ask some of the other Brazil lads if they know him."

Enjoy Timu.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone think Moyes will give a press conference on July 1st? Is it customary the day a manager takes charge?

Did anyone watch the Rome Total War 2 demo? All the stuff they're doing with families sounds really cool

edit: or Total War: Rome 2 as it's called now

go find the keycard first, it spawns more stalkers when you pick it up. kill the stalkers, when it's quiet, GO FIND THE KEYCARD DOOR AND TRY TO OPEN IT. Then go to the generator, use it. It will checkpoint. Then just sprint back to the door and hope for the best. Don't fight the bloater. Just run.

I did this on my first go, had zero problems and didn't have to kill anyone. Score.

Soi-Fong

Hey dudes!! Just wanted to say I'm excite for Thiago coming to United!! Hopefully it goes through.

Also Pre-ordered a Killzone PS4 Bundle and hope to play some FIFA 14 with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom