• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do look like douches Farid chan.

VAjhL5P.jpg

Bloody disgrace.

Hixx

#RatherDieOnMyFeetThanLiveWithListenMode

There should be some disadvantage to using armour. Showing up on the map when running would be good, not just sprinting.

You are complaining about something everyone has access to. They aren't perks or anything. You can use a perk not to show up on listen mode. Armour stops the game from being "seen you first, I win" CoD-esque game.

That's why the MP is so fucking good. Because it isn't a "yep, I've seen you first/I'm behind you, I win!" game like every fucking other shooter out there.

Wilbur

Banned
You are complaining about something everyone has access to. They aren't perks or anything. You can use a perk not to show up on listen mode. Armour stops the game from being "seen you first, I win" CoD-esque game.

That's why the MP is so fucking good. Because it isn't a "yep, I've seen you first/I'm behind you, I win!" game like every fucking other shooter out there.

good point

shut up

Oasis or Blur? I will pretty much judge you on this for the rest of my time in this The Last of Us thread.

Blur by a thousand miles. Managed to vary their sound instead of writing the same hackneyed cock for their whole career.

Blur > Pulp > Suede > Oasis

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Proof that punk isn't dead. I once replaced names in some gay fan fiction with their names for fun, they keep mentioning how homo erotic their fan base is even today after that.

Andres is into tool? I love you even more my dear. One of my best concert experiences was with tool, so good.

Best band in the world my love. I was so close to Maynard

Wilbur

Banned
Are any songs good on it apart from Radioactive? That's almost enough of a choon to make the whole album though.

Demons is top, and then On Top Of The World is a fucking party tune, it's on FIFA

I'm on top of the world hey
I'm on top of the world hey
Been that way for a while now

#TUNE

Wilbur

Banned
Have you even listened to Oasis other than WTSMG?

Yes.

Definitely Maybe and What's The Story are pretty good albums. Be Here Now is proper familiar and I didn't feel like anything had evolved from the last album.

Standing on the Shoulder I can barely fucking remember. Heathen Chemistry was alright. Dig Out Your Soul at least was an attempt to funk it up a bit but it just wasnt very good. I can't remember anything else.

I just think their career is built upon a few top songs that everyone does at karaoke and plays in the car.

Hixx

It'll be hard for him to give an answer to this seeing as ALL THEIR BLOODY SHIT SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME. SUNSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

fuck off

No it doesn't and it's one of the most bullshit musical opinions ever.

Arnie

Halo and Gears aren't first seen, first dead games, but they use a superior grasp of standard mechanics to decide a winner, not who's got enough coins to buy some armour. I get why you like the system, and I agree that the game is better for not being a mundane, binary shooter, but there are other ways to get to the solution you enjoy that don't feel cheap and frustrating half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom