• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

BNd3ldPCYAElpWW.jpg

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/aspas-completes-liverpool-switch

Finally.

Now finalise Mignolet and go HAM for The Armenian.

What's this all about?
A shit sport.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Ce-Lin admit it, it's no coincidence that Spain best period in history coincided with Barcelona's.

No other international team in history has fielded 8 players from the same club in the starting lineup of a final phase in an international tournament. the stats are there, so stfu.

Ce-Lin

Ce-Lin admit it, it's no coincidence that Spain best period in history coincided with Barcelona's.

No other international team in history has fielded 8 players from the same club in the starting lineup of a final phase in an international tournament. the stats are there, so stfu.

stfu? you're so nice, but ok 5, 8... make up your mind with the numbers lol

and Spain is just walking around, when facing Brazil the attitude will be different, what do you expect when you're already (99%) qualified.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Still the best multiplayer FPS.
TF2 is just as fun but competitive CS circa. 2000-2002 is unparalleled.

Used to play CS so much, still remember one clan match where I ended up taking them all out on the other team with a scout when the rest of the team fucked up, was so beautiful.

CS is the king.

Used to love that, then I left PC gaming. Halo's the only thing that could replicate that feeling on consoles, for me.

MY NINJAS

I'm beyond help I'm afraid :( Everything post CS feels too mainstream and...basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom