• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acidote

You have to understand that instead of Soldado we could have had Negredo. And that is bad, don't dare to say otherwise.

Suen

Wohoooo IraqU20 scores. We can only win by penalties, fuck this team, fuck this stream. I'm behind like two minutes.

Shagwell

Did any of you lot play that Hitman Absolution game?

Fucking bored of Fifa and need something different to kill time with. Used to love the old ones. I'd look on the Gaming side but tbh I'm scared of it

Wilbur

Banned

Fucking bored of Fifa and need something different to kill time with. Used to love the old ones. I'd look on the Gaming side but tbh I'm scared of it

It's shit. Was fun for one mission and then fucking boring.

Get TLoU

@3Sixty, I don't quite understand what Buttler is supposed to be good at. Watching him wicket-keep makes me appreciate Prior a lot more.

Suen

U20 - Peter Taylor
U21 - Stuart Pearce
Senior - Roy Hodgson

You'd think that was a joke if you didn't know better
Honestly I don't know anything about U20 as I barely follow it. It looks like we're playing better against England now, that goal was much needed. What's more funny is that this U20 team look better than the national football team. Anyway I'm not expecting us to win against England but I'd love them to prove me wrong. Meanwhile my dad is spoiling everything that is happening because he's following it on TV and yelling in the important moments. Could hear him say they scored before my stream even showed that a penalty was given :lol

It's nto Spain who doesn't care, it's Nigeria. There are of them that don't care to defend, they just stay there. Spain is giving away a lot of chances, even when having their own. This could be like 5-3.

Also why is Torres wearing a Soldado shirt.

The ref is terrible.

Ce-Lin

should have been 6-3 instead of 1-0 but whatever, now this is boring when Spain is not even trying.

edit: that was a pen on Pedro, wtf referees, also Soldado is blind or drunk, he never misses easy chances like those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom