• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

so much for that!
wtzgU.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Too easy, playing almost an entire team is just cheating. No other team has that advantage in the international stage.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Jesuschrist, they make it look so easy. Damn.

Pack it up, Spain will win the WC again.

Wilbur

Banned
I think its far fetched purely because Alaba is as good as him going forward, and is far better in defense imo

Alaba is top as well. Personally I'd have Baines, but that might be because I see much more of him. Baines, Alba, Alaba, Cole. Marcelo of last season would be there but he was injured all this year. And Lahm as well but he's also the best RB in the world paha

Fergie

Banned
Someone said something about it being on "red button" in the UK if that means anything to you. Frankly I've not got a clue what that is.
It isn't there's currently 4 BBC red button channels. 2 show nothing just some placements. One is showing Spain match and another is showing antiques roadshow, even though its on BBC1. They're showing Spain match twice, red button and on BBC three.

Alaba is top as well. Personally I'd have Baines, but that might be because I see much more of him. Baines, Alba, Alaba, Cole. Marcelo of last season would be there but he was injured all this year. And Lahm as well but he's also the best RB in the world paha

I don;t rate today's Cole nearly as highly as most do :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom