• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid fucking IGN made it sound awesome. I should never look at that website.

You really shouldn't.

I finished the game but it was one big disappointment. Was like they wanted to make a splinter cell game but didn't have the IP for it, so decided to just to not care about what really makes Hitman stand out from the rest of the stealth games. Hell even something like reading the newspapers about your kills added so much, that is now just replaced with a point screen.

The worst is that you can't just make everything look like accidents anymore and it feel much less of a sandbox puzzle kind of "try and make it look like an accident" game, but now just have a few well scripted and obvious way to take your target out, it's boring and way too streamlined. Then it also decides to focus on the story, which has always been shit with Hitman games, but before it was at least not forced down your throat. Gameplay is as mentioned before not very much as Hitman used to be and sometimes not logical at all, like at one point where (not a huge spoiler) :
Agent 47 walks into a fucking wrestling arena to kill someone... Yeah I am serious, while the audience is there lol
. The disguise system is broken, completely. Now relies on some magical power that makes you blend in for a few seconds like assassins creed instead and instead of looking through keyholes and such you now use a batman vision to just look straight through them, how convenient.

Also fuck whoever decided to trash Jesper Kyd for the utterly forgettable soundtrack in absolution.

In the end it just feels like a watered down hitman game that was destroyed by focus groups and designers being afraid to actually design a game.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
who on earth at the bbc is allowing this to continue, this is the height of unproffessional conduct, not only bringing up the issue but surprising him with an interogation when he hasnt had chance to digest it.

Someone needs to be fired

Scum

OMG! Just seen the U20s result between England and Iraq.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Suen

OMG! Just seen the U20s result between England and Iraq.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
England's defense at the end was shit, don't know what the fuck happened but Adnan made them look like idiots. I honestly didn't expect us to draw with England, fun game.

Ce-Lin

It wasn't about the league, it was about the money just like all other mercenaries you follow. Lol Liga is still a two-team league though :lol

indeed, La Liga is shit, Madrid and Barcelona get all the money from TVs and stuff, the rest are like galaxies apart, fuck La Liga.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
England lol

This is what happens when you leave Alex Pritchard on the bench.

Nooruddean ‏@BeardedGenius 31s
Poyet called Evra a crybaby for complaining about being racially abused. I hope he takes his sacking graciously & doesn't make a fuss.

:)

Ce-Lin

Was that what the commentator said? I think the commentators said England hasn't won in 15 or 16 games now.

not 16 games, 16 years, last game Under 20 England won Michael Owen played that game, so... yeah lol England, come on it's Iraq ffs.

Suen

indeed, La Liga is shit, Madrid and Barcelona get all the money from TVs and stuff, the rest are like galaxies apart, fuck La Liga.
I still believe in the La Decimaaaaaaaa! But really it sucks, I'd love to see teams like Atletico, Malaga, Sevilla, Valencia to be stronger and make things more competetive. Corruption sucks :/

Don't you think it's strange that all la liga teams are selling. Suen pls
They sell them to better teams as a preperation for Barca and Madrid

Hala Madrid
Visca Barca!

Suen

not 16 games, 16 years, last game Under 20 England won Michael Owen played that game, so... yeah lol England, come on it's Iraq ffs.
Ce-Lin pls. We will storm the U20 and win. We only need a player with Ibra's nose and we're set for the trophy.

Ce-Lin

Ce-Lin pls. We will storm the U20 and win. We only need a player with Ibra's nose and we're set for the trophy.

hahaahah

btw Nigeria deserves the win now, Spain is just doing bs, bunch of wankers sometimes when they don't want to play.

We are buying him bruv get with the times

Zamparini said Hernandez would stay with Palermo. Which means he will no doubt leave, so yeah, pls. Although I don't really dislike Sunderland so would feel bad for them having a forward who is constantly injured and party too hard.

Suen

we did pay 3 million euros to Málaga for Diego Buonanotte, same amount for Piti and Rikki, two old-ass random strikers, well maybe Piti is worth something.
Granada is dangerous bro, made Fake-Ronaldo score an own goal. You didn't even need to score to win. But seriously I'd love to see La Liga and Serie A as healthy as the current Bundeslol someday. Serie A is even worse when you compare it now and in the 90's :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom