• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Chicharito, I am sure he would love to play and start more games for United. But do you think if a smaller club comes knocking and guarantees a first team spot he'd leave? He can obviously lead a front line. He's just unfortunate that he has to compete with RVP!

Suen

Speaking of Chicharito, I am sure he would love to play and start more games for United. But do you think if a smaller club comes knocking and guarantees a first team spot he'd leave? He can obviously lead a front line. He's just unfortunate that he has to compete with RVP!
Sell him to Parma, he will always be in RVP's shadow and he deserves better.

He's unfortunately stuck right in the middle. Doesn;t quite offer enough to start for one of the elite teams, but offers too much to spend his career on the bench. Should move to Atletico. He'd be amazing at Arsenal, but that ain't gonna happen

Ce-Lin

Granada is dangerous bro, made Fake-Ronaldo score an own goal. You didn't even need to score to win. But seriously I'd love to see La Liga and Serie A as healthy as the current Bundeslol someday. Serie A is even worse when you compare it now and in the 90's :/

I watched that live, I laughed my ass off, worth the insane amount of money I had to pay to watch that game.

Shagwell

Top goal that from Torres. Bastard.

You really shouldn't.
In the end it just feels like a watered down hitman game that was destroyed by focus groups and designers being afraid to actually design a game.

Much obliged WoodenLung. You've stopped me spontaneously spending 50 beans on a shite game. That's such a shame, too. Blood Money was one of my favourite games of all time.

The 360 selection sure does currently feel sparse though. Need something exciting like TLoU to get stuck into on these slow summer weekend days.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
1371995648457.jpg

Fry

My sister is watching the game and praising Iniesta like there's no tomorrow.

Poor soul must've never seen Schweinsteiger play.

Shagwell

most probably, not that the Spanish media and fans we're giving a crap about this tourney, it's all about Euro and World Cup.

Del Bosque and his players definitely care. A lot. They're a professional bunch that'll feel disappointed not to win any competition they're in.

Playing through Blood Money now, was like a fiver or something on the playstation store... its really hard... or maybe I'm really bad at it.

The Spain game's really dull, its like they don't care. Which is understandable I guess.

Playing through Blood Money now, was like a fiver or something on the playstation store... its really hard... or maybe I'm really bad at it.

The Spain game's really dull, its like they don't care. Which is understandable I guess.

It is a bit like a puzzle game at times. Have to figure out how to do it slowly. If you end up in a shoot out you might as well restart the mission, it's all about making that perfect kill and having it look like an accident.

Abel Hernández scored five goals Wooden!

I think he scored one goal for Palermo all season lol

Splatt

I replayed that goddamn opera mission so many times and I couldn't get an "accident" kill until I watched a youtube walkthrough....

D_prOdigy

Gus was in tears. The BBC were cunts to do that live on air

Wait, are people under the impression they broke the news to him live on air?

The news broke about five minutes into the first half. That's when he found out. If he wanted to leave, he'd have left there and then. Do people really think the BBC presenter guy wouldn't have said to him "Look Gus, obviously we're gonna have to address it, you don't mind, do you?".

Wait, are people under the impression they broke the news to him live on air?

The news broke about five minutes into the first half. That's when he found out. If he wanted to leave, he'd have left there and then. Do people really think the BBC presenter guy wouldn't have said to him "Look Gus, obviously we're gonna have to address it, you don't mind, do you?".
They obv asked him if he was okay with it.

If you wanna have a go at someone it's Brighton. Releasing a statement like that on a Sunday evening? Could have waited til the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom