• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY NINJAS

I'm beyond help I'm afraid :( Everything post CS feels too mainstream and...basic.
I know what you mean.
I think the 100's of hours I spent on it has kinda burnt me out for good.

Can't get into anything but Valve games for more than an hour or two now. I get bored too easily with them. I have to force myself to finish many now, I think i've got about 4 close to completion.

Hixx

Wait, are people under the impression they broke the news to him live on air?

The news broke about five minutes into the first half. That's when he found out. If he wanted to leave, he'd have left there and then. Do people really think the BBC presenter guy wouldn't have said to him "Look Gus, obviously we're gonna have to address it, you don't mind, do you?".

I will go out on a limb and say he knew about it before then as well.

Lightning

Banned
Can't wait for Spain vs Italy. These miss matches are a waste of time. Japan, Nigeria and Tahiti are a waste of time and nothing but increase a players stats.

Arnie

I'll be on pretty soon boyo

Ok.

Waiting for the fam to go to bed so I can commandeer the telly. Hopefully they'll slink off after this match.

Hitcher I had a dilemma, it was either the bread or a Pot Noodle. Could still change my mind.

YOLO

Wait, are people under the impression they broke the news to him live on air?

The news broke about five minutes into the first half. That's when he found out. If he wanted to leave, he'd have left there and then. Do people really think the BBC presenter guy wouldn't have said to him "Look Gus, obviously we're gonna have to address it, you don't mind, do you?".

My bad

Mastadon

Banned
Ok.

Waiting for the fam to go to bed so I can commandeer the telly. Hopefully they'll slink off after this match.

Hitcher I had a dilemma, it was either the bread or a Pot Noodle. Could still change my mind.

YOLO

Dip the bread in the pot noodle.

I'd have left. If they want their presenters to be professional, treat them professionally.
I thought it came across as though Poyet was expecting the questions and was happy to answer them.
I doubt they would have done it without asking tbh. He didn't look shocked at the announcement of the statement.

It is a good mouthpiece for him as well. Allows him to look hard done by on the BBC, where he would never have been able to speak about it otherwise.

Ok.

YOLO

Someone at work didn't know how to make a Pot Noodle properly. He'd spent his entire life eating it as soon as he out the water in, without giving the noodles time to soften, seemingly unaware of the existence of the cooking instructions

Arnie

Dip the bread in the pot noodle.
It's cinnamon bread.

YOLO doesn't justify that.
Someone at work didn't know how to make a Pot Noodle properly. He'd spent his entire life eating it as soon as he out the water in, without giving the noodles time to soften, seemingly unaware of the existence of the cooking instructions
tumblr_mavtsxheQV1rzearvo1_500.gif

Razor554

It's Nigeria, Argentina with Maradona coaching beat them 4-0 in the WC.

The fact that Maradona's Argentina even managed to beat someone in the WC is stunning. That man wont ever coach any decent team again.

Just look at Messi's stats with Maradona and Sabella

-MARADONA (04.11.2008 - 27.07.2010): 16 apps, 3 goals + 5 assists = 0,50 (G+A)/Game

-SABELLA (30.07.2011 - present): 21 apps, 18 goals + 9 assists = 1,29 (G+A)/Game

Ce-Lin

random friendly. if we go that route. Argentina 4 Spain 1, Portual 4 Spain 0. Friendlies mean shit.

exactly, that's why I said friendlies = random stuff
the only enemy of Spain is Spain themselves, if they got the attitude they can win whoever, playing like today they will win shit, waste of time, good night guys, gonna play some Last of Us.

WJD

I thought as much, but the Hobbits are my least favourite part of the films. If I can just tank through it though then that's fine I guess.

It may be Bilbo's story but the dwarves are the best part by far. Also Hitcher is a slow as fuck reader, it can be finished a day or two easy.

It may be Bilbo's story but the dwarves are the best part by far. Also Hitcher is a slow as fuck reader, it can be finished a day or two easy.

I read 25 pages at a time generally :(

Unless its a new Harry Potter book, in which case I do it in 3 sittings :p

Shotgun Hixx's team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom