• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Gold Member
I just don't believe the encounters in Killzone 2 required much skill at all. Yes, I'm aware that burst fire from the hip was the required technique at short or mid range, but the opponents move so slowly and the bullet spread was so generous that individual encounters weren't challenging enough, and rarely did it feel like an expert grasp of the mechanics decided the winner of a duel, more often than not it was who saw who first. Squirt, chirp, move on.

Nah marn, we ran bait techniques precisely because you could win an encounter if your back was turned. High hp and sprint management ensured that. Hipburst was required for long range, too. First bullets would always hit centre of the xhair if you were stationary or barely moving so that was fun :p

Granted the majority of my KZ2 playtime was 8v8, 4v4, competitive games with other clans. Public wasn't a great arena for skilled play due to everybody wanting to play shit like "RADEC 32players ASSAULT WINZOR CASTLES!#" and well, mouthbreathing nolives with no gamesense.

We'll have to agree to disagree, i guess :) Still waiting for that fucking Guerilla Games interview and battle against the devs -_-

We're going off topic in the Mass Effect 3 thread sorry guys ;o

also, TLOU geezers, add me already. user is in email tags.

Wes

venison crêpe
"What Shearer says is diabolical," said Kinnear. "This is a guy who hasn't got a clue about coaching."

Oh Joe. You slay me.

FootballFan

4A7blNH.png

"I'm a bit anti-Madrid."

Doesn't matter really. Ozil also said he preferred Barca a month before signing for Madrid.

Luckily we dodged that bullet.

Someone invite me when done.

Wtf. There's no screaming/yelling in that first song.

Here you go, the same duders.

Seriously they might be my favorite band, but I only listen to very few bands that are that aggressive, I've even become a bit of a Kimbra fanboy. But there's just nothing that is quite as satisfying to me as the assault on your ears (and body when seeing them live) that dillinger can provide.

Slizz

Finally saw Spring Breakers.

Disappointing. Expected more from Korine, lacked the soul that Kids had. All I felt was that everyone was hot.

A really good movie in that same kind of vain is Bully(2001).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom