• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone invite me when done.

Here you go, the same duders.

Seriously they might be my favorite band, but I only listen to very few bands that are that aggressive, I've even become a bit of a Kimbra fanboy. But there's just nothing that is quite as satisfying to me as the assault on your ears (and body when seeing them live) that dillinger can provide.

Already invited you
Please tell me you have a mic
I wanna cum

I didn't either, just follow the tutorial. It's essentially...you do stuff (e.g. go fishing, catch bugs) to make money, then you can buy stuff e.g. new clothes, expand your house. Your town grows and as the mayor you can build stuff, you can also plant new trees etc.

It sounds stupid, but it's really addicting and fun, especially with other people.
Cool :)

I'll PM you my friend code when I get it.

FootballFan

iCTgPZnEHNkcr.gif

hahaha

FootballFan

Someone invite me when done.

Here you go, the same duders.

Seriously they might be my favorite band, but I only listen to very few bands that are that aggressive, I've even become a bit of a Kimbra fanboy. But there's just nothing that is quite as satisfying to me as the assault on your ears (and body when seeing them live) that dillinger can provide.

Whew... that's more like it. Though dillinger had gone soft or something.

Kimbra the singer from New Zealand? :lol I only know that song she has on FIFA.

Kevin Palmer ‏@kpsundayworld 2m
Update on #thiagoalcantara - his Dad says he's joining Man United and his family will join him in England. Must be a reliable source? #mufc

IM WIDE AWAKE

Suen

I watched that live, I laughed my ass off, worth the insane amount of money I had to pay to watch that game.
I would have loved to see that game live. It's not often you can say that Fake-Ronaldo was the sole reason for losing. Messi would never do that
Neymar will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom