• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Didn't know where to post so...

Victoria%E2%80%99s-Secret-2012-Cara-Delevingne-Justin-Bieber.jpg

I don't get much of the fuss about Cara Delevingne.

Clegg

The Mirror also reporting the Thiago story.

Apparently the entire family will relocate to the north west of England including his brother Rafinha who is due to go out on loan.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Wait till Thiago starts carelessly losing balls leading to Chelsea or City counterattacks.

fuenf

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

ITS HAPPENING

3,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

A new season is starting and I'm not even that excited. I want to believe the Pep hype, but I'm still satisfied by last season and deep down I know that nothing will ever top last season. To rise from the ashes after Munich 12 and win the triple was truely something special. From the Javi transfer sage, to Bayern's Bundesliga start, BATE, the DFB Pokal quarter vs Dortmund, the CL playoffs... the finals. I couldnt have scripted it any better, and now Pep? It almost feels like we arent worthy.

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 12s
Still fully expect #Thiago to join United. Positive advances this weekend. Total price, vat included, should be £18m. FCB trying to halt.

Why are they cock-blocking for?

Blablurn

A new season is starting and I'm not even that excited. I want to believe the Pep hype, but I'm still satisfied by last season and deep down I know that nothing will ever top last season. To rise from the ashes after Munich 12 and win the triple was truely something special. From the Javi transfer sage, to Bayern's Bundesliga start, BATE, the DFB Pokal quarter vs Dortmund, the CL playoffs... the finals. I couldnt have scripted it any better, and now Pep? It almost feels like we arent worthy.

Or is he not worthy? haha, just kidding!

I feel ya, 5! I'm also not that excited. Last season was just too much. But i'm sure with some more time the hype will come back.

I'm a bit burnt out on football right now, I probably need to take a break from this thread (and football-related sites) for a while.

haha, i guess most of BAYERN GAF suffers from this :D

pulga

Banned
I cant believe its taken you guys more than a fucking year to make the pulga/Messi connection lololol

Its been my nickname since kindergarten, fuck that tax evading, steroid snorting nickname robbing cheat.

Fry

I'm a bit burnt out on football right now, I probably need to take a break from this thread (and football-related sites) for a while.

Me too. I simply don't care about football right now.

Actually, I only care about music, work and studying these days. I don't do anything else. :(

At least Dexter is back next week, it'll give me something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom