• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Was about to go to bed and just read that flying snake thread in OT, fuck

Lmao. Fuck.

RQsa7I8.gif

tumblr_momfq6E5JF1qdlh1io1_400.gif

cool-animals-scary-snkzj26.jpg

3Sixty

He sneered: “They play the same kind of football as Dagenham and Redbridge. The only difference is they’ve got (Rickie) Lambert. If you gave Dagenham and Redbridge (Lee) Barnard and Lambert they would be in the top six.

“It is difficult to defend, they put balls in the box. There is a big difference between the teams anyway. We need to keep the ball and because we didn’t keep it we lost the game.

“They are a team that it doesn’t matter how they play they will always kick it forward and put it in the box - possession against position. In this championship possession beat position and that is what is going to rest in history.

“When you look back in ten years time who won the championship this year it was Brighton, playing football, passing the ball, not kicking the ball and putting it in the box. That’s facts, you cannot change that.

“There are ways of setting up a team. You can buy players who are all six foot and play balls long and high, like Stoke, like Colchester last year, like Southampton, or you can choose Nooney (Craig Noone) who is going to give you something that the fans would like, that it is good to pay a ticket for.

“It’s two different ways. Unfortunately for Southampton our way was the best this year.”

SUCK IT CUNT.

Haha, Balotelli is out of the Spain game through injury. Backup is Gilardino.

Italy am fucked. I wonder why they are the only squad with so many fitness problems.

Zabojnik

Italy am fucked. I wonder why they are the only squad with so many fitness problems.

It's not just the injuries, it's the general form. Pirlo, Marchisio and Barzagli, to name just three, have been running non-stop since before Euro 2012, so I'm not that surprised. This ConfCup is exactly what WASN'T needed.

The current Italy has no chance against Spain whatsoever.

He sneered: “They play the same kind of football as Dagenham and Redbridge. The only difference is they’ve got (Rickie) Lambert. If you gave Dagenham and Redbridge (Lee) Barnard and Lambert they would be in the top six.

“It is difficult to defend, they put balls in the box. There is a big difference between the teams anyway. We need to keep the ball and because we didn’t keep it we lost the game.

“They are a team that it doesn’t matter how they play they will always kick it forward and put it in the box - possession against position. In this championship possession beat position and that is what is going to rest in history.

“When you look back in ten years time who won the championship this year it was Brighton, playing football, passing the ball, not kicking the ball and putting it in the box. That’s facts, you cannot change that.

“There are ways of setting up a team. You can buy players who are all six foot and play balls long and high, like Stoke, like Colchester last year, like Southampton, or you can choose Nooney (Craig Noone) who is going to give you something that the fans would like, that it is good to pay a ticket for.

“It’s two different ways. Unfortunately for Southampton our way was the best this year.”

SUCK IT CUNT.

Wow. What a prick

Loved the mass celebration when we took Hixx down. This is how I picture him when I face him:

Fby2E.gif

Smeghead

More concerned about our defence than attack, we're gonna get destroyed. Gila is no Balo, but the guy's pretty capable, just needs the service.

Could play with a false 9 like El Shaarawy, but i doubt Prandelli is gonna change too much.

Arnie

Are you up for partying up tomorrow for some public matches? I need the metagame, but don't wanna do it with randoms :(

Will do. Out all day though on a mad one in the Wirral with my mum. Will have to be evening time.

More concerned about our defence than attack, we're gonna get destroyed. Gila is no Balo, but the guy's pretty capable, just needs the service.

Could play with a false 9 like El Shaarawy, but i doubt Prandelli is gonna change too much.
World War Z this week?

K1LLER7

Kevin Palmer ‏@kpsundayworld 2m
Update on #thiagoalcantara - his Dad says he's joining Man United and his family will join him in England. Must be a reliable source? #mufc

IM WIDE AWAKE
You are too fast Viva. My sources didn't give me this information.

You are truely VIVA_ITK

Smeghead

Will do. Out all day though on a mad one in the Wirral with my mum. Will have to be evening time.

World War Z this week?
Dunno, haven't heard great things about it. Already had my fill of shit movies thanks to Superman.

Wouldn't mind watching that This Is the End, looks pretty funny. Think it comes out this Friday.

Arnie

Dunno, haven't heard great things about it. Already had my fill of shit movies thanks to Superman.

Wouldn't mind watching that This Is the End, looks pretty funny. Think it comes out this Friday.

At my dad's Friday, could do something this week. Aye, I was with Graeme and that the other day and we were gonna go Superman but I pulled out and said it's not worth it after your text. Went home and played The Last of Us.

We should watch The Purge. It looks so shit it might be good. Sam's sort of film.

K1LLER7

Could be pulling a DC here but....
Maziniho, Thiago's father did not say Thiago would join United. He just said that he would prefer a move there. Thiago has also recieved a new offer from Barca.

However, there have been positive advances....

@GrahamHunter
"Still fully expect #Thiago to join United. Positive advances this weekend. Total price, vat included, should be £18m. FCB trying to halt"

#FreedomForTiggy

Could be pulling a DC here but....
Maziniho, Thiago's father did not say Thiago would join United. He just said that he would prefer a move there. Thiago has also recieved a new offer from Barca.

However, there have been positive advances....

@GrahamHunter
"Still fully expect #Thiago to join United. Positive advances this weekend. Total price, vat included, should be £18m. FCB trying to halt"

#FreedomForTiggy

DCCCCCCCCCCCC

Smeghead

At my dad's Friday, could do something this week. Aye, I was with Graeme and that the other day and we were gonna go Superman but I pulled out and said it's not worth it after your text. Went home and played The Last of Us.

We should watch The Purge. It looks so shit it might be good. Sam's sort of film.
Haha, he suggested that we go watch it the other week. Me and Ian were arguing with him about shit the premise is, and how it doesn't make sense, but he wouldn't have it.

Would have to be the weekend/next monday if we do anything, making pizzas all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom