• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
Koko's funny. Like, he's got a mic but the only sounds that really pass through it are what can only be described as musical chairs.

It was like a Czechoslovakian vaudeville play in his front room

To be honest I have enough fun with the game, enough to justify the pounds I spent on it, just watching Koko mooch about each round. It's like a meta-game, or a self contained narrative only available in multiplayer.

Who needs DLC when you can log on and see what Koko's up to.

:lol. Most of the external sounds from today were because the maintenance guy was around fixing the lighting.

I feel like I don't know Koko very well. Who do you support Koko?

You disappoint me Viva_ITK

I feel like such a hoe sometimes

tumblr_inline_morlkjhTYq1qz4rgp.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Do you guys have Sony headsets? I have the official headset that came out with SOCOM a few years ago, so I'm on "HQ mode." That may be why my voice is clearer - unless you guys have those too.

I got one from Argos the other day for 17 quid, says it's PS3 endorsed or something.

Koko

Banned
Half right.

Some dude is about to tightrope across the Grand Canyon with no fucking harness live on TV.......

Why?

In your defense I do support the French National team because of my grandfather.

I'm watching the stream and I feel like it could go really wrong.

K1LLER7

What I know about Koko:

- He's Mexican *i think*
- He's pretty good at Fifa 13
- Lives in the USA *i think*
- used to have a Benzema avy
- Madrid fan
- like Graham Hunter, agrees that Thiago >>>> other EPL midfielders

K1LLER7

Oh god it was just... American. I'm awful at placing American accents, he just sounded like an American. Bet he was wearing some naughty denim cut offs while playing though.
:lol I only know Jersey accents.

I always read Salazar's posts in Shane Warne's accent

Walshy

It's on Discovery Channel here, I dunno if there is a YT streaming link.

It hasn't and won't start for a little while I think.

They said some shit about 45 mph gusts at the mid point of the wire.
It's on the same channel here.

Apparently some of his family have died by falling off a tightrope aswell.

Mentalists.

Slizz

It's on the same channel here.

Apparently some of his family have died by falling off a tightrope aswell.

Mentalists.

I was discussing this with a friend yesterday, I dunno if I actually want to watch this live. Sure if he falls Discovery Channel will cut away, but still.... you know....

bud

Do you guys have Sony headsets? I have the official headset that came out with SOCOM a few years ago, so I'm on "HQ mode." That may be why my voice is clearer - unless you guys have those too.

i've always used the headset that came with socom 1. had such a blast with that game.

Wes

venison crêpe
Anyone remember The Mint that used to be on itv instead of this roulette crap?

Anyone remember Kat Shoob?

Why can't you eat? I Googled and it says Ramadan isn't for awhile.

It interests me, actually.
Fasting is obligatory during Ramadan only but alot of Muslims still fast throughout the year voluntarily (as in not every day but once a week or just at random times for a couple of days etc).There are some specific religious days where fasting is recommended and tmrw happens to be one of those days.

People hold different beliefs over this particular religious day though, some don't believe it has much significance, others do but don't choose to fast etc etc. Religion huh.

LegoArmo

Fasting is obligatory during Ramadan only but alot of Muslims still fast throughout the year voluntarily (as in not every day but once a week or just at random times for a couple of days etc).There are some specific religious days where fasting is recommended and tmrw happens to be one of those days.

People hold different beliefs over this particular religious day though, some don't believe it has much significance, others do but don't choose to fast etc etc. Religion huh.

Ah, I've learned something new today and it's only 2am, cool. Good luck, mate.

Wilbur

Banned
God it feels disgusting when our favourite posters are Liverpool fans.

I feel like I need to wash myself but the only liquid available to me is acid spunk

Wilbur

Banned
There's actually a really effective fasting diet. Fast on alternate days, don't fast for real just eat like less than 500 calories..you'll still be mad hungry.

Will shrink your stomach and steadily help reduce your appetite.

Isn't the 5:2 thing supposed to work? I dunno, I find it hard to diet. Enjoying gym but still eating a fair amount and negating the work I do :/

K1LLER7

Yeah man :(

I'm scared. I'm glad I don't start work till after Eid. Would have been mental starting and going through Ramadhan simultaneously. Defo going to become nocturnal.
Sleeping patterns all over the place lol.

The first few days would be mental yeah. EventuLly we'll start to get used to it, like every year. I have cricket matches during Ramadan and that'll be tough.

Just think about the food at the end of the day.
All those Rich tea biscuits you can eat.

L1NETT

Wasn't the Mint one of those horrid guess the word midnight game thingies. E.g Hand.... and guess the most common phrase.

Basically robbing pissed blokes in the middle of the night on TV

Isn't the 5:2 thing supposed to work? I dunno, I find it hard to diet. Enjoying gym but still eating a fair amount and negating the work I do :/

Yeah you can do 5:2 aswell. 4:3 is for hardcore manz.

I would hate dieting. Can't imagine how annoying it must be having to control and count everything you eat.

My metabolism is super high though, luckily. Uni and living away from home destroyed my appetite as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom