• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
jhXGLyTBwsYhl.jpg

:loooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sleeping patterns all over the place lol.

The first few days would be mental yeah. EventuLly we'll start to get used to it, like every year. I have cricket matches during Ramadan and that'll be tough.

Just think about the food at the end of the day.
All those Rich tea biscuits you can eat.
Woah playing cricket and holding your fast is gonna be realllly tough. Do you play for your local club/county? What do you do?

One of the saddest things about Ramadan for me is not being able to play football. Used to be able to go in the evenings when sunset would be earlier but no chance this year. Lameeee.

Yen

Woah playing cricket and holding your fast is gonna be realllly tough. Do you play for your local club/county? What do you do?

One of the saddest things about Ramadan for me is not being able to play football. Used to be able to go in the evenings when sunset would be earlier but no chance this year. Lameeee.

Why? Because you'd have no energy*, or it's against the rules? (I know nowt about Islam, or anything that isn't the New Testament, except the funny Old Testie stuff)

*not taking the piss this time. And only this time.

I want to rosetta stone Arabic. Is it that hard?
I know I sound ignorant
I don't know Arabic :(

I once tried to learn, I found it quite hard...

Why? Because you'd have no energy, or it's against the rules? (I know nowt about Islam, or anything that isn't the New Testament, except the funny Old Testie stuff)
Just logistics.

Sunset is about half 9 at the moment. By the time I've eaten/prayed it's 10 and I've got a full belly.

Could go during the day, I used to when the fast was shorter but yeah I'd be knackered, especially with the warm-ish weather at the moment.

K1LLER7

Play on weekends. It's for a local team, in a local league. in a divison of around 18 teams. I used to play for Sheffield United when I was younger but stopped playing for a while. Only gkt back into it recently. Mate of mine who I went to school with plays for South Yorkshire.

Miss the days of coming back from school around 4. Going to the park and playing footy till around 7, then we'd go back home to open our fast.

Slizz

I love this dark theme. Makes everything a lot more tolerable... Can't believe I just never bothered to go dark prior to this change.

GorillaJu

Damn after having read that thread about flying snakes and anacondas, I walked by a kind of big black snake coming into work today. This thing was at least 2 feet. Scared me.

Damn after having read that thread about flying snakes and anacondas, I walked by a kind of big black snake coming into work today. This thing was at least 2 feet. Scared me.

The other day I was taking a walk and almost trod on one because I ws looking at my phone. It was really pissed.

There are not poisonous snakes where I live though.

FootballFan

Moysey needs to get this move done. It's what we've needed for the past 3/4 seasons now.

Chelsea have that Ginkel guy joining and City have Fernandinho.

I doubt he'll move there if his main aim is to get playing time.

Also rumours that Moysey will aim to sign Thiago's brother if it helps with the transfer. Doubt Barca would let that happen though.

Rafinha fucking sucks. Take him please.

Zabojnik

guys guys guys, do u use any anti virus program?

AVG Free. It's probably really shitty compared to other av solutions, but I don't really believe in viruses anymore. I have it installed just to feel better.

How is This Is The End? Would I find it funny if I thought The Hangover (and other american 'comedies' in the same vein) wasn't funny at all?

Canada could actually be decent if they kept some of their players, like Hargreaves and De Guzman.

De Guzman's older brother plays for Canada though. I always found it interesting when siblings represent different countries. Kevin-Prince and Jerome Boateng come to mind. I think Thiago's younger brother plays for Brazil too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom