• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

100309561.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Baloney is injured looooooooooooool.

Prandelli, I love you and everything, but Italy's atheltic trainer (coincidentally, your own son) is a fucking butcher.

rodvik

The exterminator told me it takes four weeks to kill them, then another one to kill the "second generation". I've never seen a live roach until two weeks ago and I can't move during the extermination process (because according to the exterminator I'd just carry them to the new apartment).

I'm about to go to the landlord now. But you can trust me, as soon as I can move out I will. I just can't take anymore of this shit. The neighboor...good God....he was cooking while roaches were running around and didn't give a shit.

Do you live in Florida? When I lived there I had some hairy roach moments. They breed the bastards big down there.

Same here bro :D

It's going to be tough this year.

Just finished some chocolate digestives.

Yeah man :(

I'm scared. I'm glad I don't start work till after Eid. Would have been mental starting and going through Ramadhan simultaneously. Defo going to become nocturnal.

Ramadan is going to come in the middle of my summer semester. I can barely keep it going without fasting.

Fairly worrisome.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The exterminator told me it takes four weeks to kill them, then another one to kill the "second generation". I've never seen a live roach until two weeks ago and I can't move during the extermination process (because according to the exterminator I'd just carry them to the new apartment).

I'm about to go to the landlord now. But you can trust me, as soon as I can move out I will. I just can't take anymore of this shit. The neighboor...good God....he was cooking while roaches were running around and didn't give a shit.
Four weeks? You're his first customer in months and he's milking you. :p

Lightning

Banned
lol

Arthur said a few days ago that Clarke "oozes authority and class as a captain".

Bullshit. He's a pissant.
Clarke should focus on his fitness, leadership and scoring runs. He's a great player but I don't like his leadership at all. Since Ricky Ponting stood down as captain there has been negative situation one after the other with this team and I point the finger at Clarke since he shows no leadership. At least there is talk he will step aside as a selector which is fantastic since he can't handle the captaincy IMO let alone more responsibility.

I never liked Mickey Arthur but the timing is baffling. This should have been done before the last tournament, which was yet another embarrassment.

This is highly frustrating. This Australian team have some very good players and are capable of beating England but their discipline is worse than Luis Suarez. It's just shocking, fucking Watson is another wanker.

GorillaJu

Fortunately the landlord was able to calm me down. Gave me two traps, exterminators are coming today again and even told me who it was that brought them in (fortunately no immediate neighbor, not even close actually). Apparently two more weeks of this shit and I should be free.

Back in the day they'd use ultra-poisonous stuff to just kill everything in the apartment for months. These days apparently you can't do that anymore.

I used the little traps you lay that roaches eat and bring back to their nests. Then they die there and the other roaches eat their dead bodies and take the poison. It takes awhile for it to take effect but I haven't seen a single roach (dead one found near one of the traps though) since I put them out. Been a month through the rainy season and no roaches yet. Fingers crossed....

That said I'm not really bothered. They're just big bugs and I think it's pretty fascinating how resilient they are.

WriterGK

I know he's not real, lol. I was just bemoaning over the fact that Russia needs someone who can scores goals right now. In our last game( a crucial WCQ against Portugal) our available strikers were: one who hasn't scored in over 6 months(Kerzhakov) and the other who has 6 total goals in his career (Smolov).

Aah okay, cool. My bad! That sucks. Do you guys really don't have any better strikers?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why would you hope not? Or are you in the "He's not good enough" club that man on GAF seem to think.

I don't think he's compatible with Llorente, that's why.

And for that price, I would rather have Tevez and/or Jovetic.

(my opinion fluctuates weekly)

Lucas Barrios can move on a free transfer this summer because his Chinese club doesn't pay on time.

Someone get him please, I want to see him play football again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You can forget gettinig Jovetic and Tevez together for less than 26 million pounds lol.

Of course, but the plan is still getting 'two' more strikers. We can pay 42M for two players (as we did last season) but 55M+? No chance and it's not worth it.

Either way, we're paying in installments. So anything is possible.

Splatt

Lucas Barrios can move on a free transfer this summer because his Chinese club doesn't pay on time.

Someone get him please, I want to see him play football again.

Wow, completely forgot about Barrios.

Guangzhou must have paid him some real dough if he choose to ruin his career like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom